BY POP-SECRET #2 in Popcorn

• Yes I love this popcorn it tastes great it pops evenly1 Answers
Samantha D.
Sunbury, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
Popcorn is my favorite snack and this one does not disappoint! It is flavorful and the perfect texture. 10/10 recommend.
Teri P.
Baltimore, MD
Delish! Perfect to enjoy alongside a Redbox movie at home! Def not good for you, so perfect for a treat every now & then.
Victoria L.
KNOXVILLE, TN
Who doesn't love movie butter flavor popcorn without that ridiculous price tag? I love this popcorn at home! Great snack
Jessica D.
Tuscaloosa , AL
I've tried many popcorn brands but pop secret is the best! I love this popcorn. It taste just like movie theater popcorn.
Christina J.
Carrollton, TX
Pop secret is my favorite popcorn brand. It has the right amount of butter. This is great for family movie nights at home
Mierra C.
This is my favorite brand and the taste is amazing! The flavor is great too! This kind wouldn't last a week in my house!
Chasity R.
Camden, SC
My son LOVES this brand and how buttery the movie theater popcorn is! Great price for how many you get! Highly recommend
Monica P.
Tiffin, OH
Love this variety pack! My husband likes light butter and I love movie theater butter. So this pack works perfect for us!
Brittany S.
Wayne, WV
Best popcorn to just snack around on! I watch so many movies and can just set there and eat the whole Bag it's so good !
Megan Q.
Odessa
I love movie theater butter but hate having to go to the movies just to get it so when I discovered this I was so excited
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Do you guys eat this with cheese?
Ashley C.
Does this popcorn have a really buttery flavor?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the movie theatre butter?
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Is the really buttery and salty?
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Does this really taste like movie theater popcorn?