BY POP-SECRET #2 in Popcorn

• Does it taste like those in the theater?2 Answers
  • Yes I love this popcorn it tastes great it pops evenly1 Answers
Isela N.
Las Vegas, NV
The only and I mean only microwaveable popcorn I will eat. Such a good balance with the popcorn and salt. It's a must try.
Elizabeth E.
this pops well but it doesn't feel greasy. The butter is nicely balanced and they aren't too salty. I definitely reccommend
Jessica D.
Tuscaloosa , AL
I've tried many popcorn brands but pop secret is the best! I love this popcorn. It taste just like movie theater popcorn.
Jessica C.
Great in taste. Cheap and great for parties or just to snack on while watching a movie. Easy to find and very affordable
Paola C.
sonoma, CA
Childhood classic, mom always bought these for the fourth of July or movie nights, nice flavor just like theater popcorn.
Deborah M.
Brooklyn, NY
Jist about every weekend mu kids, my husband and I have movie night and eat this tasty pop corn. The taste is just right
Jerri M.
Hope
This is one of my all time favorite snacks So delicious I am a repeat consumer and will continue to purchase this product
Laura G.
Baraboo, WI
My favorite brand for popcorn, the movie theatre butter is my favorite! Perfect snack for watching and cuddling up to tv
noodles C.
Honestly, this is a favorite in the house. We haven't been able to find any kind that has the same great buttery flavor.
Christina J.
Carrollton, TX
Pop secret is my favorite popcorn brand. It has the right amount of butter. This is great for family movie nights at home
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Do you guys eat this with cheese?
Ashley C.
Does this popcorn have a really buttery flavor?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the movie theatre butter?
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Is the really buttery and salty?
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Does this really taste like movie theater popcorn?