BY POP-SECRET #2 in Popcorn

• Does it taste like those in the theater?2 Answers
  • Yes I love this popcorn it tastes great it pops evenly1 Answers
Marian A.
Westover
This is my all time favorite popcorn ever . I love this popcorn so much. It is so buttery and delicious and not overly salted
Maia T.
Knoxville, TN
This stuff is so good! It’s addicting! I love the extra amount of butter that’s in this popcorn! It tastes so darn good! ❤ ️🤗
Nicole s.
This is by far the best microwave popcorn I've tried. It pops up big, fluffy, and crunchy and has excellent butter flavor.
Lauren C.
This is flavor is my favorite! It's buttery but not too buttery and I never feel the need to add salt for extra flavoring.
Lindsy B.
Fresno, CA
Can never go wrong with lots of butter! My little one always asks if he can make his popcorn and always reaches for these!
Elizabeth E.
this pops well but it doesn't feel greasy. The butter is nicely balanced and they aren't too salty. I definitely reccommend
Jacinda S.
Santa Fe, NM
This is a family favorite, it's our go to popcorn. It has the right amount of butter while other brands seem to fall flat.
sydnee h.
Biloxi, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
This popcorn is perfect for a snack and movie night. Has the best amount of butter and is perfect for a night with friends
Kaitlin B.
Indianapolis
Purchased at: Walmart
The movie theater butter popcorn does not disappoint. The popcorn is extremely buttery & has just the right amount of salt.
Gwen H.
Doylestown
Popcorn is my favorite snack and this is what I look for! So buttery and good! 😊 I love it with a movie or just as a snack
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Do you guys eat this with cheese?
Ashley C.
Does this popcorn have a really buttery flavor?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the movie theatre butter?
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Is the really buttery and salty?
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Does this really taste like movie theater popcorn?