BY POP-SECRET #2 in Popcorn

• Does it taste like those in the theater?2 Answers
  • Yes I love this popcorn it tastes great it pops evenly1 Answers
Ariel M.
Apple Valley, CA
We eat a lot of popcorn in my family and this has always been our favorite one. We've tried others but they just don't compare.
Yaquelin V.
San Antonio , TX
Amazing !! I highly recommend this ! They are a must ! They have such a good price ! They taste just the ones at the movies!
Marian A.
Westover
This is my all time favorite popcorn ever . I love this popcorn so much. It is so buttery and delicious and not overly salted
Tasha W.
Great flavor and who doesn't love pop corn. Never have a problem with it not cooking right like I have with some other brands
sami d.
Cornelius, NC
the 2nd best to movie theatre popcorn. it has almost the same flavor, and is great for a movie night with friends or family!
Anastasia J.
Leola, PA
Good product ! I’ve eaten it multiple times . I would recommend to my friends . Don’t know what id do without this product !
Ashley S.
I love watching Netflix with a bowl of this popcorn and a pickle. So freakin good! If definitely satisfy s my salty cravings
Jennifer A.
Absolutely delicious! As close as you can get without actually going to the movies and paying their ridiculous ticket prices!
Maia T.
Knoxville, TN
This stuff is so good! It’s addicting! I love the extra amount of butter that’s in this popcorn! It tastes so darn good! ❤ ️🤗
pamela T.
summerdale
Purchased at: Walmart
Very good popcorn, awesome go.to snack thats can be healthy but i love melted butter on mine, so there goes the healthly haha
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Do you guys eat this with cheese?
Ashley C.
Does this popcorn have a really buttery flavor?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the movie theatre butter?
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Is the really buttery and salty?
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Does this really taste like movie theater popcorn?