BY POP-SECRET #2 in Popcorn

• Does it taste like those in the theater?2 Answers
  • Yes I love this popcorn it tastes great it pops evenly1 Answers
Tarra B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love it. This is very quality popcorn and it taste so good and is always fresh. One of the less expensive brand with good taste
paije m.
Purchased at: Walmart
I just absolutely love popcorn so it’s hard to have any complaints when you’re given the best option with this buttery goodness
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
No other popcorn compares to these. Great taste and pops fast. I love the different favors you can add. Good price at Walmart.
Laura E.
Redding
Purchased at: Walmart
This brand does a really good job at making great tasting popcorn. We buy it quite often because it's always quality tier food.
Courtney G.
Augusta, ME
We can always rely on pop secret popcorn . One of our many go to's for our movie nights ! Their kettle popcorn is awesome too !
Courtney O.
Sapulpa, OK
I am a popcorn aholic and this is the absolute perfect amount of butter. I eat it far too often but it's absolutely delicious.
Shelton R.
Long beach
I love these cookies I eat them all the time it's like my breakfast food cookies and a big glass of milk does the body good lol
Kendra L.
This popcorn is our favorite. We always try to have some of this on hand. It's so flavorful and perfect for a late night snack.
cthryn g.
I love popcorn. This popcorn rich in butter. So tasty. Good price. Makes a good size medium bowl full. Great for any occasion.
Brianna A.
Oakland, NJ
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I love this popcorn! Super buttery and tastes so good! It’s great to snack on and great to watch movies with. Repeat consumer.
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Do you guys eat this with cheese?
Ashley C.
Does this popcorn have a really buttery flavor?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the movie theatre butter?
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Is the really buttery and salty?
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Does this really taste like movie theater popcorn?