BY POP-SECRET #2 in Popcorn

• Pop-Secret® Movie Theater Butter Popcorn does it taste li...4 Answers
  • Does it taste like those in the theater?2 Answers
  • Yes I love this popcorn it tastes great it pops evenly1 Answers
Zain M.
I love that is has the movie theater butter because it's better than the regular butter. This is a really good brand of popcorn.
Kirsten H.
Movie theater butter popcorn is the best to get when craving something salty and buttery! Worst part though is when you burn it..
Ariel M.
Apple Valley, CA
We eat a lot of popcorn in my family and this has always been our favorite one. We've tried others but they just don't compare.
Jenna H.
Mcalester, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
Pop secret movie theater butter popcorn is tasty. It’s one of the best popcorns out there doesn’t taste fake or over powering.
Laura E.
Redding
Purchased at: Walmart
This brand does a really good job at making great tasting popcorn. We buy it quite often because it's always quality tier food.
Kendra L.
This popcorn is our favorite. We always try to have some of this on hand. It's so flavorful and perfect for a late night snack.
Madison H.
Ann Arbor, MI
I am guilty of eating popcorn for lunch quite often and movie theater butter is my favorite! The more butter the better, I say!
Savanna C.
Frankfort, KY
Purchased at: Kroger
Can’t watch a movie at home with popcorn! Pop secret is my fave popcorn brand because of the savory butter they put in the bag.
Brittany S.
NASHVILLE, TN
I have an addiction to popcorn. This is one of my favorite brands. It is consistently good and pops perfectly in the microwave.
paije m.
Purchased at: Walmart
I just absolutely love popcorn so it’s hard to have any complaints when you’re given the best option with this buttery goodness
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Do you guys eat this with cheese?
Ashley C.
Does this popcorn have a really buttery flavor?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the movie theatre butter?
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Is the really buttery and salty?
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Does this really taste like movie theater popcorn?