BY POP-SECRET #2 in Popcorn

• Does it taste like those in the theater?2 Answers
  • Yes I love this popcorn it tastes great it pops evenly1 Answers
Alex S.
Ithaca, NY
Although no at home popcorn can actually compare to movie theatre popcorn, this comes the closest of the brands I have tried.
Jamie C.
Batesville
Purchased at: Kroger
Popcorn is a huge favorite in our house. We love pop secret. My kids will pop a bag for their bedtime snack several nights a week.
Racheal A.
Villa Rica, GA
My favorite at home popcorn brand. Good amount of butter. The individual plastic wrapping when his already on a box is unnecessary
Ariana M.
Palmdale, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite type of popcorn. I love the butter and I love the taste. This is the only popcorn I like to eat while I enjoy my movie.
Kayla F.
Fort Atkinson
I love the easy cooking instruction and, more importantly, the delicious, buttery popcorn that's just waiting for me to devour it.
Midyana M.
College Sta, TX
This is great popcorn. It's perfectly buttered and it's a great snack. It's cheaper then the rest but personally to me it's better.
Alix J.
Los Angeles , CA
Sooooooo good! I usually pop a bag and finish it myself, it’s that good. I’ll usually wait to buy when there’s a buy multiple deal
Melissa R.
Williamsport
I could eat popcorn every day. Get a big bowl and sprinkle some cocktail peanuts, maybe a dash of sea salt and I’m a happy camper.
Becca C.
Jackson
Delicious popcorn! I love these for when I need a quick snack that's not too unhealthy! great for keeping on hand for movie night!
Amanda S.
Topeka, KS
Love this popcorn very affordable and the taste is great love these when having movie night with the kids or quick snack for school
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Do you guys eat this with cheese?
Ashley C.
Does this popcorn have a really buttery flavor?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the movie theatre butter?
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Is the really buttery and salty?
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Does this really taste like movie theater popcorn?