BY POP-SECRET #2 in Popcorn

• Does it taste like those in the theater?2 Answers
  • Yes I love this popcorn it tastes great it pops evenly1 Answers
Brittany D.
1,054 reviews
Absolutely my favorite microwave popcorn! The rich buttery taste is incredible and hits the spot when you're craving a savory snack.
Vanessa G.
mission
I really like this brand of popcorn I personally like butter alot kn my popcorn always reach for these when I'm at the grocery store
Amanda G.
Fayetteville, TN
Guilty plessure! It’s terribly fattening but so good! The perfect combination of buttery and salty and goes so well with a cold soda!
Yvonne M.
Fontana, CA
My most favorite of all popcorn brands!!! I love going to the movies and drenching my popcorn in butter and this reminds me of that!
Sherry H.
Brooklyn, NY
Best microwave popcorn I've tried. Salty, a bit buttery, and incredibly satisfying. No other microwave pocorn has measured up for me!
Britt A.
Hibbing, MN
This is my favorite popcorn ever. I don't care how much butter and salt is on it. You can't have a movie night without this popcorn!
Sherry R.
Piedmont, SC
I recommend this product. It truly does taste like movie theater buttered popcorn. The bags are large enough for two or three people.
Courtny S.
Prince George, VA
My favorite!! the snack bags are the perfect amount for one person. it has just the right amount of butter! it's even a great price!
Melissa M.
Lake Isabella, CA
A perfect snack for any time. Great when the kids are having freinds over for movie night. We enjoy the yummy butter flavor the most.
Sofia S.
Kerkhoven, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
Theatre butter is a must for my kids! It some how ends up all over the floor instead of their bellies but it's a great go to snack
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Do you guys eat this with cheese?
Ashley C.
Does this popcorn have a really buttery flavor?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the movie theatre butter?
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Is the really buttery and salty?
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Does this really taste like movie theater popcorn?