BY POP-SECRET #2 in Popcorn

• Does it taste like those in the theater?2 Answers
  • Yes I love this popcorn it tastes great it pops evenly1 Answers
Kara S.
MANKATO, MN
I prefer PopSecret Movie Theater Butter popcorn to most other forms of popcorn. Even better than some actual movie theater's popcorn
Alyssa M.
Gulfport , MS
This popcorn is so delicious and battery. It reminds me of the popcorn we get at the movie theater for a third of the cost! Big fan.
Bri S.
Perfectly buttery. This product tastes great and is one of my favorite brands of popcorn. Recommended to all buttery popcorn lovers!
Cynthia S.
Vancouver
As far as popcorn goes this one is okay. It felt a little greasy to me but it is movie theater butter, so I should be expecting that!
Claire R.
Lafayette, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my favorite popcorns! There is a lot of butter which I love, and the bags come with a lot of popcorn so it's good for sharing.
Theresa U.
There's absolutely nothing better than movie theatre popcorn, so when I seen this I had to have it. I love popcorn LAYERED in butter
Jocelyn B.
San Francisco, CA
Purchased at: Target
The best home made popcorn! I have an obsession with popcorn and this is the best popcorn I’ve had that isn’t from the movie theater!
Elena W.
Greenville, NC
Best popcorn ive had before the movie theater style truly tastes like movie theater popcorn minus the excess oils and bad aftertaste
Yvonne M.
Fontana, CA
My most favorite of all popcorn brands!!! I love going to the movies and drenching my popcorn in butter and this reminds me of that!
Morgan S.
Middleville, MI
Purchased at: Kmart
Popcorn is a go to snack. I love this brand. Popcorn is one of my favorite snacks for sure. Definitely recommend trying this popcorn.
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Do you guys eat this with cheese?
Ashley C.
Does this popcorn have a really buttery flavor?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the movie theatre butter?
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Is the really buttery and salty?
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Does this really taste like movie theater popcorn?