BY POP-SECRET #2 in Popcorn

• Does it taste like those in the theater?2 Answers
  • Yes I love this popcorn it tastes great it pops evenly1 Answers
Chelsea J.
Atlanta, GA
Other than making popcorn on the stovetop, this is my favorite way to enjoy popcorn. Its the best option that has enough butter and salt.
Maggie J.
Socorro, NM
Popcorn is my favorite snack food and the movie theater butter popcorn is so good! it’s easy to make, and is the right amount of popcorn!
Mindy C.
Rogers, AR
We love popcorn and the more buttery the better. This is one of the best brands of microwavable popcorn...fluffy and most kernels pop...
marina b.
This is a must have at my house I love this brand it taste delicious very buttery it's great for a late night snack great for the family
Claudia Q.
Pembroke Pines, FL
PAIR THESE WITH BUNCHA CRUNCH CHOCOLATE!!! The best movie snack in town, oooo the hot popcorn melting the chocolate is the best i love it
Jasmine R.
Dickinson, TX
Yummy, light, fluffy and intense buttery flavor. This has been one of my family's go-to popcorn brands for years, and we love our movies.
Vanessa G.
Janesville, WI
Do u love popcorn with just enough butter ??? I bet u do Like I do so good yet dome popcorn because nobody can not live with out popcorn.
Sidney G.
Manhattan, KS
Some of the best popcorn I've ever had. This is buttery like movie popcorn, perfect for movies at home, and the 24-pack is a great value.
Sydni C.
Yum yum yum. I love popcorn and this stuff tastes great. A great snack or even a great light meal with some fruit on the side. Delicious.
Cynthia C.
Seattle, WA
I usually buy this Pop Secret flavor. I recently tried a caramel flavor, that was very delicious. All of the ones I have bought are good.
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Do you guys eat this with cheese?
Ashley C.
Does this popcorn have a really buttery flavor?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the movie theatre butter?
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Is the really buttery and salty?
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Does this really taste like movie theater popcorn?