BY POP-SECRET #2 in Popcorn

• Does it taste like those in the theater?2 Answers
  • Yes I love this popcorn it tastes great it pops evenly1 Answers
Cynthia C.
Seattle, WA
I usually buy this Pop Secret flavor. I recently tried a caramel flavor, that was very delicious. All of the ones I have bought are good.
Trysta A.
Dover, PA
Purchased this item and there really wasn’t much butter on it I was completely disappointed and will go with a different brand next time.
member-b6a85
I mostly love anything they makes. I really love this. I would recommend it to others in fact i already recommends to family and friends
alma l.
Love this popcorn always pops perfectly , taste just like movie theater buttery lol . You will definitely want to have a napkin on hand.
Stephanie V.
Palmdale, CA
Having movie theater popcorn at home. What’s better than that. And you can make as many as you want in to comfort of your home. Love this
Brittany R.
Irving, TX
Super Delilah! Only popcorn I buy! Doesn't actually taste like movie popcorn but it is still really good and affordable and easy to make
Sidney G.
Manhattan, KS
Some of the best popcorn I've ever had. This is buttery like movie popcorn, perfect for movies at home, and the 24-pack is a great value.
Maggie J.
Socorro, NM
Popcorn is my favorite snack food and the movie theater butter popcorn is so good! it’s easy to make, and is the right amount of popcorn!
Irene H.
Best popcorn I've ever had, in my opinion it really does taste like the movie theater popcorn.... yummm I could go for some right now.
Mindy C.
Rogers, AR
We love popcorn and the more buttery the better. This is one of the best brands of microwavable popcorn...fluffy and most kernels pop...
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Do you guys eat this with cheese?
Ashley C.
Does this popcorn have a really buttery flavor?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the movie theatre butter?
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Is the really buttery and salty?
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Does this really taste like movie theater popcorn?