BY POP-SECRET #2 in Popcorn

• Does it taste like those in the theater?2 Answers
  • Yes I love this popcorn it tastes great it pops evenly1 Answers
Genna R.
Woodlyn
We love this popcorn! I buy a box every week that we'll have as a snack while watching a movie or TV. It low in calories and high in fiber.
Crystal A.
I absolutely love this popcorn so much it’s on describable I can’t explain how amazing it is it’s just so good I wish I had some right now
Kristina B.
Mankato, MN
Purchased at: Target
This popcorn is super affordable and makes a great snack!! I love this flavor because it is super buttery and is great for watching movies!
Ana G.
Rexburg, ID
The popcorn is pretty good. On the bags I had it didn’t pop super well so left a few kernels in the bottom of the bag. Great flavor though.
Regina P.
Richlands, NC
When my grandson spends the night we always have to have popcorn and movies. This is another favorite for me since I love the butter flavor
Serena H.
Racine , WI
Get yourself some of this popcorn and some pickles and you have the perfect snack for movie night! This brand is so good and so affordable
Mikayla W.
Modesto
This popcorn is my favorite that you can microwave. It actually does have a lot more butter and tastes the most like movie theater popcorn.
Samah A.
Plano, TX
Love the burst of flavor it has along with it being a light snack. Pretty affordable and for the most part healthy (minus the butter haha)
margery l.
One of the tastiest popcorn ive ever tasted. But i wish there was a bit more butter because some of the popcorns were plain and flavorless
Kristin B.
Definitely a lot of butter and great taste! It can be a little messy though due to the amount of butter, but it's worth the mess for sure.
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Do you guys eat this with cheese?
Ashley C.
Does this popcorn have a really buttery flavor?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the movie theatre butter?
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Is the really buttery and salty?
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Does this really taste like movie theater popcorn?