BY POP-SECRET #2 in Popcorn

• Does it taste like those in the theater?2 Answers
  • Yes I love this popcorn it tastes great it pops evenly1 Answers
Cynthia G.
Middletown
This is one if our favorite popcorns, the whole bag actually pops and it is delicious. I love the flavor and the fullness of the bags you get.
Claudia D.
Parlin
This is the one I always buy. Love the buttery flavor. About 90% of the kernels pop. The whole family comes running when they smell it popping.
Emily V.
Alton, VA
When there's a movie on, it isnt a secret that there's gonna be some pop secret! Perfect butter taste. It's the only brand my family will buy
Amy C.
Salem
Pop secret Movir Theater Popcorn is SO good. I think it is a good and quick snack to have for family movie nights. It’s afforadble too.
Sarah F.
This is usually the only kind of popcorn I buy. It’s really affordable and available at almost every grocery store I shop at. Tastes so good.
Chelsey B.
Magnolia
I started buying this brand because it was cheaper than the one we were getting before, and I actually like it better than the previous brand
Jan a.
Kids are popcorn lovers and so my husband lol so I buy a box of this popcorn maybe ones a month. Butter taste delicious. Price is affordable
Samantha D.
El Paso, TX
It was kinda too much butter and it tasted really salty and greasy. Besides these minor things it’s alright I mean I’d probably buy it again
Mollie H.
Pennsauken, NJ
This box was the best mix by far it Definitely has what both butter likers and lovers need with no fighting. I Recommend this once for sure.
Yami A.
Para cualquier ocasion en cualquier lugar y para cumplirse un antojo mi familia ama las palomitas de maiz especialmente estas son deliciosas
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Do you guys eat this with cheese?
Ashley C.
Does this popcorn have a really buttery flavor?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the movie theatre butter?
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Is the really buttery and salty?
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Does this really taste like movie theater popcorn?