BY POP-SECRET #2 in Popcorn

• Does it taste like those in the theater?2 Answers
  • Yes I love this popcorn it tastes great it pops evenly1 Answers
Laura Lee  W.
Blackshear, GA
SO GOOD!! My family is very big on popcorn and this is one of our favorite brands! Movie Theater taste just like our town's theater popcorn too!
Sarah T.
Watertown, MN
Movie theater popcorn is the best! And when you can’t get it. This is amazing when your at home watching a move. Just like your at the theater!
Nikki T.
Iowa City, IA
Used to eat this a lot, but have since started to move away from butter and switched to Kettle Corn. It's become too much as I've gotten older.
Katie C.
Wellford, SC
Im not a big popcoen eater but my finacee is & he loves his popcorn all buttery & greasy! He loves this kind of popcorn! This is all he needs!
Reanna G.
Perfect home popcorn. Its just the right amount of salt and butter. Only problem i have is the bag doesn't pop fully but might be my microwave.
Jessica A.
Saint Louis, MO
It's okay for microwaveable popcorn. My daughter loves it and can't get enough. I suggest this brand if you have kids who live buttery popcorn
Tricia A.
Roseville, CA
Well I just can't leave the store without getting both the kettle corn and the extra butter that way everybody has what they like it movie time
EMILY B.
riverside
I love these used to always eat them when I was younger still eat them today. Cheap pricing and they taste like the movie theater popcorn does.
Dolly T.
Waterford
This is my new "guilty pleasure", haven't had it in years and now I love it! My thought? Lots of fiber, right? Plus, who can resist the butter?
Cynthia G.
Middletown, OH
This is one if our favorite popcorns, the whole bag actually pops and it is delicious. I love the flavor and the fullness of the bags you get.
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Do you guys eat this with cheese?
Ashley C.
Does this popcorn have a really buttery flavor?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the movie theatre butter?
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Is the really buttery and salty?
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Does this really taste like movie theater popcorn?