BY POP-SECRET #2 in Popcorn

• Does it taste like those in the theater?2 Answers
  • Yes I love this popcorn it tastes great it pops evenly1 Answers
Aurangel D.
Flushing, NY
Delicious pop corn!!! One of the best I ever had. I bought it at Duane Read very cheap. It’s easy to cook 👩🏾‍🍳 the flavor is good! Highly recommend
Aubrey M.
Stansbury Park
I love me some popcorn but says theater butter popcorn but I think it could use more of that butter then! Yet i still eat the whole bag every time
olivia a.
This is pretty comparable to actual movie theater popcorn, but it's still not the same. It's probably the best you can get from the store, though.
Alexa R.
Paso Robles, CA
This is my favorite brand of microwave popcorn! I buy it whenever I go shopping and love it for a quick snack. It tastes amazing and hits the spot.
Bronte B.
Renton, WA
IT's nice having the bag in snack size, but the popcorn itself doesn't taste that great. Movie theater butter on popcorn just can't be replicated!
Dayana S.
Bakersfield, CA
This popcorn is so good! I love how it taste and it is the prefect cheat snack. They aren't expensive and they are the perfect snack food! Love!
Brittany T.
USA
This is my childhood popcorn!! The rich butter amazing and the popcorn always filling. Everytime I'm homesick I just pop me a bag and call home.
Brittany K.
Smithville, MO
Always have to go for the movie theatre popcorn! Makes for a perfect Netflix and cuddle night! Great buttery taste just like if you were at AMC!
Laura Lee  W.
Blackshear, GA
SO GOOD!! My family is very big on popcorn and this is one of our favorite brands! Movie Theater taste just like our town's theater popcorn too!
Shannon S.
Flint, MI
I generally make stove top popcorn. If I'm not feeling like cleaning up a mess, this is what I grab. It's light and fluffy with a buttery taste.
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Do you guys eat this with cheese?
Ashley C.
Does this popcorn have a really buttery flavor?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the movie theatre butter?
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Is the really buttery and salty?
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Does this really taste like movie theater popcorn?