BY POP-SECRET #2 in Popcorn

• Pop-Secret® Movie Theater Butter Popcorn does it taste li...4 Answers
  • Does it taste like those in the theater?2 Answers
  • Yes I love this popcorn it tastes great it pops evenly1 Answers
Jennifer F.
Great popcorn with great buttery tastes!!! Love this brand.. all the kernels usually pop too. I hate when some brands leave so many unpopped kernels.
Mackenzie N.
Norman, OK
This is the popcorn that I use right now and I love it. It tastes like movie theater popcorn, and it pops well so there aren't a lot of kernels left.
Stephanie S.
This is perfect for my son & I! I love the extra butter, he prefers the regular amount of butter. We both get what we want with this variety pack!
Aurangel D.
Flushing, NY
Delicious pop corn!!! One of the best I ever had. I bought it at Duane Read very cheap. It’s easy to cook 👩🏾‍🍳 the flavor is good! Highly recommend
Alexa R.
Paso Robles, CA
This is my favorite brand of microwave popcorn! I buy it whenever I go shopping and love it for a quick snack. It tastes amazing and hits the spot.
Meredith B.
Anderson, SC
Definitely yummy! And very buttery so they didn't lie about that. It's obviously not the healthy choice but I continue to buy it. It tastes great!
Courtney R.
Lavalette
Probably my favorite microwave buttered popcorn. Pops nicely and doesn't have the super artificial butter taste that you can get with some others.
Bronte B.
Renton, WA
IT's nice having the bag in snack size, but the popcorn itself doesn't taste that great. Movie theater butter on popcorn just can't be replicated!
Aubrey M.
Stansbury Park
I love me some popcorn but says theater butter popcorn but I think it could use more of that butter then! Yet i still eat the whole bag every time
Melissa S.
Martinsburg, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
These are a fabulous snack. I like to take them with me on the go or during a long car drive. I don't feel guilty about eating the entire container
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Do you guys eat this with cheese?
Ashley C.
Does this popcorn have a really buttery flavor?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the movie theatre butter?
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Is the really buttery and salty?
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Does this really taste like movie theater popcorn?