BY POP-SECRET #2 in Popcorn

• Does it taste like those in the theater?2 Answers
  • Yes I love this popcorn it tastes great it pops evenly1 Answers
Emily M.
Miami
This is my girls favorite popcorn... I love it forever!!!! We watch all of our home movies with it. I have tried other brands, and they don't compare.
Julie M.
Newport, MI
Get this every time we go grocery shopping. Love that it is a healthier treat for me and my family. My kids and i eat them when we are watching movies.
Kayla J.
Kennewick, WA
This is some pretty good popcorn. Most brands usually taste the same to me but I do love some popcorn. Espically with some flavoring sprinkled on top.
Elizabeth b.
Purchased at: Walmart
So yummy taste great I just wish it came with more in a box for the price you pay my family loves popcorn but it's just a little pricey for what it is
Destiny G.
Gilroy, CA
I recently purchased this popcorn because the store I was at didn’t have my usual one and this is now my favorite one. It replaced my usual one easily.
Briana G.
Taylor
The movie theater butter is my favorite. I enjoy the extra butter and saltiness. If you don't enjoy a lot of butter, this isn't the best option for you
Amanda D.
Waverly, OH
This is definitely my favorite microwave popcorn. I no longer buy other brands because Pop Secret is clearly the best. It's a but pricey but worth it.
Felicia D.
Riverview, FL
This is my go to popcorn when it's a movie night. The great butter taste is just as good as the movie theater. It's just the great size for one or two.
Emily M.
Perfect for a movie night. Literally brings the theater to your home. Buttery but not too much. I suggest to add some seasoned salt for a best result.
Celeste M.
My favorite is Movie Theater Butter. Buy it at Walmart. Has mini bags which is a good serving size. Can be healthy if you dont eat in large quantities.
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Do you guys eat this with cheese?
Ashley C.
Does this popcorn have a really buttery flavor?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the movie theatre butter?
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Is the really buttery and salty?
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Does this really taste like movie theater popcorn?