BY POP-SECRET #2 in Popcorn

• Does it taste like those in the theater?2 Answers
  • Yes I love this popcorn it tastes great it pops evenly1 Answers
Amy C.
Augusta, GA
Pop- Secret Movie Theater Butter Popcorn is very buttery and delicious. It's not too salty and pops quickly, making it the perfect snack for movie night.
Shelby P.
Gig Harbor, WA
Usually the cheapest popcorn in the store but just as delicious! Each bag “cooks” at a different rate, so be careful that you don’t over cook or burn it!
Taylor M.
Bentonville, AR
My family LOVES popcorn. Recently tried this brand and I was very happy with the taste. Very affordable as well. It's an easy snack that everyone loves.
Destiny M.
This tastes way better than the "fresh" popcorn they serve at my local movie theater. I love the butteriness of this popcorn, nothing needs to be added.
Marissa M.
The more butter, the better! Its the perfect for curling up with on the couch watching your favorite shows. Add old bay seasoning to make it extra tasty!
Elysia A.
Farmington, NY
This product is a staple in my house as my son eats a bag every night for snack couldn’t have it any other way top-secret movie theater butter delicious
Jordyn S.
Clearwater, FL
Pouring the butter on the popcorn was always my favorite part of the concession stand when I went to the movies as a kid, so natural I love this popcorn.
Megan C.
Pearland, TX
This stuff may not be great for you, but the flavor and taste is so awesome, it's OK to make an exception every once in a while for a good movie or two.
Joshua M.
Ocoee, FL
Very good of course, but personally a bit too salty for me. I cannot finish a whole bag myself simply due to the salt, but otherwise a fantastic product!
Asia O.
Kingston, NY
Pop Secret is my favorite brand of microwave popcorn. I love the movie theater butter flavor because it makes me feel like I am really at the theater lol
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Do you guys eat this with cheese?
Ashley C.
Does this popcorn have a really buttery flavor?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the movie theatre butter?
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Is the really buttery and salty?
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Does this really taste like movie theater popcorn?