BY POP-SECRET #2 in Popcorn

• Does it taste like those in the theater?2 Answers
  • Yes I love this popcorn it tastes great it pops evenly1 Answers
Shannen P.
College Station
This popcorn is probably one of my favorites. I love the extra butter it has on it, and it has a really great taste. It is a little bit more pricey compared to other brands. I buy this at different super markets.
Lindsey B.
Easley, SC
What beats plain popcorn? MOVIE THEATRE POPCORN... duh! Who wants to spend $5-$10 on popcorn in theaters, when you can enjoy it for much less in the comfort of your own home! I absolutely love this stuff!
Meredith S.
Fort Worth, TX
I love Pop Secret. I would definitely recommend this brand for all types of popcorn. I only buy the butter flavored ones. Hopefully, I can try some of the other flavors soon.
kaila k.
Springfield
honestly the greatest popcorn i've ever had! no other brand compares to this one! all of the others try to get the movie theater butter, but can't.. this one nailed it!
Yesenia R.
Orlando, FL
Great popcorn for movie night or just any night popcorn is wanted. The kids at home love it! I love to make chocolate swirled popcorn. So good, Great for the whole family
Ally C.
Elkton, MD
Great for movie nights at home. Great portion of butter as well. Sometimes I think movies overload with butter on their popcorn. But this is great and very yummy!
Can't go wrong with this brands popcorn so delicious if you can't get the real thing this hits the spot highly recommend if you are in need for some popcorn grab this and you'll fall in love with microwave popcorn
Angel B.
Kingston, ID
Super buttery and delicious. It’s flavored perfectly and super cheap. It also comes in bulk so it’s nice to have as a snack and definitely tastes similar to movie theatre popcorn
Ada J.
A must have for movie night! My family and I are huge fans of movie popcorn, but we don't always have time to go to the movies. So when we have a movie night in, this is our go-to popcorn.
Anna H.
Marathon, FL
I absolutely love popcorn, and this is one of my favorites! Very buttery tasting I must add. I also collect the box tops for education, which is included on every box!
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Do you guys eat this with cheese?
Ashley C.
Does this popcorn have a really buttery flavor?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the movie theatre butter?
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Is the really buttery and salty?
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Does this really taste like movie theater popcorn?