BY POP-SECRET #2 in Popcorn

• Does it taste like those in the theater?2 Answers
  • Yes I love this popcorn it tastes great it pops evenly1 Answers
Briana V.
Springfield, IL
I love love love movie theater butter popcorn! I always mix in Reese's pieces, raisenettes or even buncha crunch! Salty, buttery and sweet! This is the brand I but if I don't wanna buy just a tub of popcorn from the theater!
Brittni R.
Pacific Plsds, CA
This is usually my go-to popcorn and doesn't have an overly powerful butter taste. It's not overpriced and pops nicely, not stiff like some other brands I've tried.
janay m.
Brooklyn, NY
I buy this brand and i love this popcorn good amount great price and i love to have movie nights with my hubby and my family its a good way to have a good night or time with your family
Jade C.
I love popcorn! This is the beeeessstt❤️Comes close to the actual movie theater popcorn. You can find these at Walmart. Very affordable, going to the movies can be expensive.
Nikki K.
Naples, FL
This is the best flavor of Popsecret Popcorn. Absolutely smothered in butter. Yummy. I think it's actually better than the kind you get at the movie theater. haha
Sara W.
Wabash, IN
Closest to "movie theater" popcorn I have found, both of my children love it for movie night. I don't usuLly find a lot of I popped kernels either, which is great.
Heather B.
Coats, NC
Only popcorn my husband and I eat! Very tasty, can usually find a coupon which makes it even better! Never have an issue with popcorn burning and tastes so rich and butter out the bag!
Kimberlynn L.
Clayton, NC
I feel that this popcorn didn't make me think of movie theater popcorn. But don't get me wrong it was good and the butter and flavor was mixed well it just wasn't what I thought it would be
Abby H.
Cromwell, KY
We buy these in the big value packs! You get a lot of popcorn at a great price. It has just the right amount of butter. Add a little bit of salt and you've got a great movie snack!
Ashley S.
Iowa City, IA
One word...DELICIOUS! This is my favorite popcorn to buy from the store...I love popping this stuff and cuddling up in bed eating this and watching a good movie!
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Do you guys eat this with cheese?
Ashley C.
Does this popcorn have a really buttery flavor?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the movie theatre butter?
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Is the really buttery and salty?
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Does this really taste like movie theater popcorn?