BY POP-SECRET #2 in Popcorn

• Pop-Secret® Movie Theater Butter Popcorn does it taste li...4 Answers
  • Does it taste like those in the theater?2 Answers
  • Yes I love this popcorn it tastes great it pops evenly1 Answers
IVONNE G.
I'm not a popcorn lover , but this is the one I'll always have at my house . Gives you that theater vibe haha . Taste so delicious, probably not too healthy but it's okay. You can add some jalapeños and it taste perfff
Amber j.
Covington, GA
The only popcorn I will buy! This is so good and you don't have to add anything to it. It's great the way it is. Guilty pleasure I will eat a whole bag to myself.
Christina B.
Pittsfield, IL
This popcorn is my go to popcorn. My son and I love this stuff. We are both addicted to the butter. lol. I guess that isn't a good thing but it is better then the cookies and candy.
Kelsey H.
New braunfels, TX
Great, evenly coated butter flavor. Many brands don't have enough flavoring to justify their names, or they do, but on just a couple of pieces. These bags are worthy of their name.
gabby W.
Totally cant go wrong with this stuff. Super cheap, tastes amaaaaaazingg, usually on sale. I'm pretty sure it's available at the dollar store, you can't really ask for a better deal
Lauren P.
This popcorn is so good! I love the taste and that it isn't too buttery. Tastes like the movies but in a healthier way. Of course it isn't that good for you but it's great fiber!
Teresa R.
Corp Christi, TX
My kids and I love popcorn. The movie theater one is our favorite. Very affordable and taste great! It's our go to snack. Especially when it's movie night at our house. We love to dip ours in nacho cheese
Kit B.
This is one of my favorite type of popcorn. I personally enjoy buttery popcorn, and I feel that this has enough to be satisfying, but not over powering. It also doesn't really need any extra salt, something that I find certain brands do need.
Lori S.
Jackson, MO
All my son will eat right now I go thru a big box in a week in a half I don't know what o would do with out pop secret popcorn they have just the right amount of butter on them
Marybeth M.
Great popcorn for those who really want that butter flavor on each and every piece! I love having it in the individual serving bags, that way I don't eat a whole bag by myself.
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Do you guys eat this with cheese?
Ashley C.
Does this popcorn have a really buttery flavor?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the movie theatre butter?
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Is the really buttery and salty?
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Does this really taste like movie theater popcorn?