BY POP-SECRET #2 in Popcorn

• Does it taste like those in the theater?2 Answers
  • Yes I love this popcorn it tastes great it pops evenly1 Answers
Kristi S.
Coon Rapids
Popcorn is a staple in my house. Every movie needs popcorn. It's a healthy snack even with butter. It's light and fits the whole family's tastes. It's fairly cheap as well which doesn't hurt.
RebeccaBlair c.
Williamsville, NY
Yum. Love this. It’s sold everywhere, even in single packets in gas stations. I usually have a bag with me when I travel, for when I get somewhere late and want a healthy/ warm late night snack. Would definitely recommend.
Bekah S.
Variety is the spice of life, pop-secret does a great job with giving you a little over everything with good taste. The ingredients could be a little more wholesome, but still not too bad.
Lidia Z.
I like to eat popcorn while watching movies and better if I'm accompanied with my family.

Me gusta comer palomitas mientras veo las peliculas y que mejor si estoy acompañada de mi familia.
Emily W.
Thompson, CT
One of my favorite popcorn! Just enough butter in the bags! However, the amount of popcorn of the bags, let's just say there's not a lot of it. I always buy this at price chopper, for where this is I find it the cheapest.
Mary B.
Norfolk, VA
We like to mix this with mochi crunch and furikake. (Hurricane mix) We really enjoy these during family movie time at home. However, I feel like it always burns some popcorn no matter what.
Casey L.
Hamlet, NC
Amazing popcorn! Just the right amount of butter & salt so I don't have to add any. I buy it pretty much every time I get popcorn. Best tasting popcorn really. I'd recommend it to anyone.
Bridgette  H.
Naples, FL
Super buttery and delicious! I'm gluten free so popcorn became a great snack for me to lean on. The bag makes a ton of popcorn and has just enough butter to make you come back for more!
Amber M.
Streator, IL
This is a classic we go through a box a week at our house!! Everyone loves it and I don't feel bad about my kid eating it I would much rather they eat popcorn than other chips or candy
IVONNE G.
I'm not a popcorn lover , but this is the one I'll always have at my house . Gives you that theater vibe haha . Taste so delicious, probably not too healthy but it's okay. You can add some jalapeños and it taste perfff
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Do you guys eat this with cheese?
Ashley C.
Does this popcorn have a really buttery flavor?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the movie theatre butter?
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Is the really buttery and salty?
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Does this really taste like movie theater popcorn?