BY POP-SECRET #2 in Popcorn

• Does it taste like those in the theater?2 Answers
  • Yes I love this popcorn it tastes great it pops evenly1 Answers
Kathleen D.
Junction City, KS
I'm a big fan of butter popcorn! It is good for those nights where you just want to watch a movie at home or even just as a snack. Although, it does leave a wired feeling in my mouth after eating them.
Anna P.
This is by far my favorite popcorn to microwave. It’s full of butter!! The only downside is, is that since there’s so much butter it almost makes you just feel a little gross after eating because it’s all over your hands and fingers.
Greys R.
Otis, OR
This is probably what we buy 99 percent of the time! We always keep popcorn in our pantry because we all love it so much! We especially love the extra butter!!! Yummmmm so good!! Perfect for movie nights
Paige O.
Kansas City, MO
Wow, tastes just like it would if you were to go to the movie theatre. I loved this and would absolutely get it again. You can find it at just about any grocery store and is very reasonably priced.
Auddy W.
Very tasty and delicious. This is a perfect snack for the movies, it tastes just like popcorn (if not better) from the movie theaters. However, it's VERY unhealthy especially with the added butter.
Jennifer H.
Who doesn't have popcorn in their house? I'm sure everyone does. Movie theater popcorn is my favorite but any popcorn gets stuck in your teeth so I'm hesitant to have my kids have some sometimes.
Lizbeth M.
Norcross, GA
These are absolutely my favorite popcorn.
I don't recall purchasing any other brand!
They have an overall great taste and are pretty cheap I'd say!
Definitely a must try if you haven't already!
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
I always buy these from Walmart. There are about four dollars for a 10 pack. These are always salty and fresh some bags of popcorn even though you just pop them they don't taste fresh but these do.
Sarah R.
Meridian, ID
This would get five stars if it was healthier. Otherwise, I absolutely love this popcorn. It tastes nice and buttery and I truly believe that more actually pops with pop secret than other brands.
Kristi S.
Coon Rapids
Popcorn is a staple in my house. Every movie needs popcorn. It's a healthy snack even with butter. It's light and fits the whole family's tastes. It's fairly cheap as well which doesn't hurt.
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Do you guys eat this with cheese?
Ashley C.
Does this popcorn have a really buttery flavor?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the movie theatre butter?
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Is the really buttery and salty?
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Does this really taste like movie theater popcorn?