BY POP-SECRET #2 in Popcorn

• Does it taste like those in the theater?2 Answers
  • Yes I love this popcorn it tastes great it pops evenly1 Answers
Morgan T.
Lincoln, NE
Perfect for movie night at home! I love my salty snacks and this is my favorite kind of popcorn. So much flavor! PopSecret is my favorite brand by far due to the flavor being so much better than other brands.
Victoria D.
Georgetown, IN
So delicious and buttery. This is the only popcorn I buy. The butter makes it not the healthiest choice, but it tastes so good that I try to ignore that. Definitely my first choice when it comes to snacking!
Hailey J.
Manhattan, KS
A great price for a great taste! I find myself constantly craving rich, buttery movie theater popcorn. This does the trick, it is savory and easy to make. The big box allows me to get more bang for my buck.
Kaylee T.
I have purchased this brand multiple times and I have always been satisfied it's one of the main brands I purchase. It's reasonably priced and can be found at the grocery store. This one has a great butter flavor
Caitlyn F.
This is my favorite brand of microwavable popcorn. The movie theater butter is the best flavor of Pop Secret popcorn because it has the most butter out of all of the flavors.
Kyra S.
Tastes as close to movie theater popcorn as any microwave brand I've tried. Very easy to make and close to impossible to ruin. Each bag makes enough for 2 people to share which is perfect for movie nights
Ashley P.
Eau Claire, WI
Light and buttery flavoring makes this popcorn my go to movie time snack! It has just the right amount of butter and salt to have the best flavor! I wouldn't watch a movie without a bowl of it by my side!
Sandra L.
Alvin, TX
MOVIE THEATER BUTTER !!! Aaahhhhh <3 I eat this when watching movies or just because. I put some hot sauce Valentina and man it's heaven !!!!! (Most hispanics would know which sauce I am talking about) ;)
Sydney M.
Long Beach, CA
What's a movie night without popcorn?! This movie theatre popcorn is deliciously salty and extra buttery! Might as well go for the full fledged fattening butter and calories. It's addicting and yummy
Hannah Y.
Peggs, OK
Bought this popcorn expecting it to be over buttery, but it wasn't too much and it actually had a real buttery taste and didn't seem fake. Me and my husband ate it during movie time. It'll keep you munching away. Seems to be a good value for what you get. I would buy it again.
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Do you guys eat this with cheese?
Ashley C.
Does this popcorn have a really buttery flavor?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the movie theatre butter?
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Is the really buttery and salty?
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Does this really taste like movie theater popcorn?