BY POP-SECRET #2 in Popcorn

• Does it taste like those in the theater?2 Answers
  • Yes I love this popcorn it tastes great it pops evenly1 Answers
Olivia J.
Newburyport, MA
my favorite popped corn ever! the movie theater butter tastes so good! pops 99% of the kernels when i use the popcorn button. it's not disappointing at all i love it and i would buy it again and i recommend it for sure
Melissa A.
The kids and I really love to make a batch and watch a movie. We chose this kind to really make it feel like we went to the theaters. Sometimes we have to go and make a second batch because one bag just isn't enough 😆
glamgirl_sade💋 a.
Very good flavor similar to the movies popcorn. maybe a tad salty by doesnt bother me too much. but can't eat too much of this because of that. usually I go for what's on sale and this is either affordable or on sale.
Dodie M.
Chesnee , SC
This popcorn is a family favorite. It is easy to make and has a great taste. We buy it at our local grocery store. It isn't very healthy and can be very messy. I would recommend this and repurchase in the future.
Bianca R.
Chandler, AZ
When i am going for regular popcorn, I go full on extra buttery goodness & this brand/specific option is amazing for the butter lovers out there. So goo,d just like the theaters. Yum
Yashira C.
Springfield, MA
The price is actually really good for this product, whenever I go out and buy microwaveable popcorn to have a little movie night at my place with my girls i always buy this brand.
Madi S.
Pleasant Grv, UT
Buttery goodness, man. Who doesn't like that. It may give you high cholesterol but hey you're living in the moment. Don't listen to the instructions though because you may be ripped off and not have all the cernals popped (or you might burn it.)
Victoria D.
Georgetown, IN
So delicious and buttery. This is the only popcorn I buy. The butter makes it not the healthiest choice, but it tastes so good that I try to ignore that. Definitely my first choice when it comes to snacking!
Katherine R.
I love this popcorn it does taste like the popcorn from the movie theater and smell. but I haven't tried it in so long. so I have forgotten the taste in my mouth when it melts. I would recommend it. if you want popcorn that has a lot butter and want popcorn that is like the one in the movie theater.
Morgan T.
Lincoln, NE
Perfect for movie night at home! I love my salty snacks and this is my favorite kind of popcorn. So much flavor! PopSecret is my favorite brand by far due to the flavor being so much better than other brands.
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Do you guys eat this with cheese?
Ashley C.
Does this popcorn have a really buttery flavor?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the movie theatre butter?
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Is the really buttery and salty?
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Does this really taste like movie theater popcorn?