BY POP-SECRET #2 in Popcorn

• Does it taste like those in the theater?2 Answers
  • Yes I love this popcorn it tastes great it pops evenly1 Answers
Grace C.
East Meadow, NY
Soooo yummy! Probably one of my favorite popcorns at home to make. Super buttery and not very healthy but it's a good treat. Very delicious ! I'm glad I bought this and would recommend to a friend.
Zoey O.
I love the movie theater butter popcorn because I can really taste the extra butter on them and that's my favorite part about eating popcorn! It's one of the best things about going to the movies.
Arleen P.
Auburn, Wa
I have always enjoyed pop secret. I generally get all the corn to pop with very little kernels at the bottom of the bag. There seems to be just the right amount of butter and salt in the original.
Aubriana D.
I am always looking for popcorn that tastes just like the stuff you get at the movie theatre. Most that I’ve tried can be a little too salty, or just not salty enough. This popcorn has great taste. Definitely affordable and delicious.
Koraima P.
La Palma , CA
One of my favorite popcorn. It actually tastes just like the one at the movies which is my favorite part of going to the movies. Super buttery and a bit oily but tastes great.
Jennifer Q.
Peoria , AZ
This product really brings the movie theatre home. I can have the experience of the movie theatre popcorn at the conscience of my own home. Easy to heat up and enjoy. My hands always get covered in the butter but that's what movie theatre popcorn is about
rachel c.
Emlenton, PA
This popcorn is nicely priced and quite affordable. It’s super buttery and each bag holds a bunch of popcorn to feed two or three people. Each box also holds lots of bags of this savory poppy corn too.
Nicole M.
Lindenhurst, NY
I love popcorn and this is definitely one brand that I have found to love. I really enjoy the extra butter option. It is delicious and I would absolutely recommend this popcorn to others. I have been purchasing it for a while and will continue to buy this product.
Aspen M.
This is my favorite brand for theatre style popcorn. Great buttery flavor and so good. A few bags of this in a giant bowl to share on a movie night. Reminiscing of being at the movies. Recommend this to all popcorn/movie lovers c:
Vanessa R.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a staple buy at my house. practically everyday we have it for a snack lol! its perfect for on the go and also its not too salty and has the right amount of butter
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Do you guys eat this with cheese?
Ashley C.
Does this popcorn have a really buttery flavor?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the movie theatre butter?
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Is the really buttery and salty?
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Does this really taste like movie theater popcorn?