BY POP-SECRET #2 in Popcorn

• Does it taste like those in the theater?2 Answers
  • Yes I love this popcorn it tastes great it pops evenly1 Answers
Amanda C.
San Jose, CA
Super yummy one of the best popcorn I have tried growing up as a kid I loved these super yummy and extra buttery to just add a little bit of salt and boom your movie night is awesome
kat a.
San Diego
This popcorn taste good, and is a great snack for curling up to a good movie. The cooking time on the bag instructions I'd a little off...I burnt my first bag by following the directions...I found that 2:45sec to 3min is perfect! The butter leaves a slight gritty after taste/texture on my tongue.
sinthia g.
Wow...this popcorn is THE BEST popcorn i have ever purchased!! It tastes buttery (not overwhelming) it literally MELTS in your mouth! Perfect amount of salt...it sure does taste just like the box says (movie theater butter) BUY IT its super good!
Betty L M.
Mascoutah, IL
This microwave popcorn really does taste like it came from a movie theater. It's buttery without being greasy and it isn't too salty. It pops well in my microwave without leaving lots of kernels unpopped.
Zenia Y.
This product is PERFECT for movie night with the boyfriend , friends or even family members , SERIOUSLY always look forward to these because of these popcorns #INLOVE Thank you for this amazing creation
Melissa M.
Movie night with the family is always better with this pop-corn. I love it so much and especially this one. Pop- secret always pops thoroughly which is much better than other brands, also surprising because my microwave is a mere 700 watts!!
kadi s.
Back to the favorite flavor popcorn I love movie butter but I love pop secrets brand it meets my expectation on taste every time and not so many ingredients I can’t pronounce on the product so I highly recommend this pop corn to everyone
Brionna H.
Mertztown, PA
This is the only popcorn my family and I will buy. It tastes just like the popcorn you get from a movie theater yet its 10x cheaper! It has just the right amount of butter and salt too! Definitely better than actual movie theater popcorn!
Abigail H.
Butter popcorn is always my food choice for Movie night. I love this kind of popcorn because the flavor of it -- it tastes so great! And on another good note, the price for this popcorn isn't too bad. Overall, it gets an A in my book (;
Janelle G.
Madera, CA
If I'm unable to get popcorn from a movie theater to eat at home when watching a movie this to my second choice. It's delicious and fills you up. Even if I'm not watching a movie at home I still enjoy having it as a snack. It takes little time to prepare!
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Do you guys eat this with cheese?
Ashley C.
Does this popcorn have a really buttery flavor?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the movie theatre butter?
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Is the really buttery and salty?
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Does this really taste like movie theater popcorn?