BY POP-SECRET #2 in Popcorn

• Does it taste like those in the theater?2 Answers
  • Yes I love this popcorn it tastes great it pops evenly1 Answers
Brittany J.
Middleton, WI
I love these little snack size bags, they keep me from eating too much. I get kinda annoyed with them tho because I feel like I either burn the popcorn or have a lot of kernels left over. But the flavor is perfect if I don't burn it!
Jessi S.
Kingston, NY
Movie Theatre popcorn is always the best popcorn and when you want it and have no plans to go to the movies, Pop-Secret Movie Theatre Butter is a great alternative. I love this popcorn, it is such a great snack and the snack size bags are perfect so you don’t over snack!
Jennifer W.
Tallahassee, FL
Pop Secret is my favorite at home, microwave popcorn. Not only are these little packets convenient, but they taste delicious (better than the movies in my opinion). They also have some varieties that are single serving bags which are perfect for movie nights for one!
Denise J.
Cleveland, OH
I love pop corn. Who doesn"t love pop corn?? I brought this pop corn from walmart. This pop corn is delicious and inexpensive . I definitely recommend this pop corn to others that is looking for a good snack  while you are watching a movies and spending time with family.
Ellen W.
Brentwood, MO
This popcorn is delicious, but only for the first 60 seconds after it comes out of the microwave. The moment it starts to cool, it gets chalky and gross. The snack size is also difficult to heat correctly in the microwave. My bags were often underpopped or burnt.
Stephanie V.
Westport , Ma
So so good!!! I love having these in the cabinet. It is my favorite popcorn because i don't have to add any extra butter or salt. However it isn't healthy so only on occasion i will share when we watch a movie in.! Very close to the popcorn at the movies
Liza W.
Dundalk, MD
This is literally my favorite popcorn ever. I buy it virtually everytime I go to the store. It is a must have for movie nights. It is affordable and enjoyable and a healthy snack!! I recommend Pop Secret Popcorn for sure!
Becky O.
Washington Tr, UT
This is super buttery and greasy. I normally buy light butter but bought these for some reason and it's just too much. If you like lots of butter and salt, Try these, but this particular one is not for light lovers
lacey c.
Grover Beach, CA
This type of popcorn is the best!  The flavor is seriously just like you are at the movies.  The butter on it probably isn't the healthiest snack, but it tastes delicious!  I usually buy this type at Walmart.  Its inexpensive and great to have around the house
Ashley T.
Rincon, GA
Movie theater bitter is my favorite but regular butter flavor is my husbands favorite. This is a great pack for us both to be happy. We get a box every time we go to the grocery store.
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Do you guys eat this with cheese?
Ashley C.
Does this popcorn have a really buttery flavor?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the movie theatre butter?
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Is the really buttery and salty?
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Does this really taste like movie theater popcorn?