BY POP-SECRET #2 in Popcorn

• Does it taste like those in the theater?2 Answers
  • Yes I love this popcorn it tastes great it pops evenly1 Answers
Jayla Z.
Southlake, Tx
I'm not even joking, my boyfriend is addicted and eats this popcorn literally everyday. So I know to ask every time I'm on my way over if I need to pick any up because I know we'll just have to go get it anyways if I don't. He's gotten me pretty hooked and now I can't get through a movie without craving it haha.
Betsy B.
Jackson, SC
Pop Secret Movie Theatre popcorn is my favorite snack. it isn't the most healthy (especially when I add a little extra butter) but it is my favorite movie snack. Most of the kernels pop every time and it is crunchy. it does not have a fake butter flavor either.
Nay T.
There's way more butter in this popcorn than its counterparts. That's not a subjective assessment of its butteriness-- if you look in the nutrition info per serving, it's a fact that there's way more fat and salt, which is great. It's delicious and hella addicting. Five stars.
Tia R.
Bethlehem, GA
Pop Secret Movie Theater Butter Popcorn is light and fluffy, the butter is delicious and hardly any un-popped kernels at the bottom. I believe this is the best microwave popcorn on the market. In my house we go through A LOT of popcorn. We've tried most of the common brands out there and this hands down beats them all.
Ashley W.
I love keeping this kind on hand because it's like having the theater pop corn without having to spend the amount the theater makes you pay. I can get several boxes of this kind with the amount of one large theater size popcorn. Even my little boys love this flavor.
Stephanie P.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Pop Secret microwave popcorn.. it always taste so fresh, it kernels pop into nice fluffy popcorn. It's really easy to make, and is easy to find in most retail stores. I feel like it's always a great value for the price..
Elyssa K.
Euless, TX
I love the movie theater popcorn it taste more fresh. The taste is more savory and not as dry as regular butter flavor. It is a close 2nd to regular movie theater popcorn. I would probably buy again for a home movie night.
Summer C.
Best butter flavor! I've tried numerous different popcorn flavors claiming "extreme butter" or "real butter" flavor and have always been left disappointed until I was told to give this product a try. It tastes like homemade popcorn with real melted butter drizzled on top, all with the convenience of making it in my microwave. Would definitely recommend to others, great product!
Brittany H.
New Bethlehem, PA
I was never a huge fan of microwave popcorn because you jormally cannot find a popcorn that tastes just like the movie theater popcorn. But this kind is amazing. When I make it, I add more butter(i am a butter lover) and salt. Sometimes I will just add butter. Or sometimes I will just add butter and sugar. This brand is so good. I will never eat anything else.
Christine W.
Our family loves these for afternoon snacks or family movies night. Everyone always wants their own bag and they don't like to share bowls. These are also very convent to through on your purse for an afternoon snack at work.
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Do you guys eat this with cheese?
Ashley C.
Does this popcorn have a really buttery flavor?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the movie theatre butter?
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Is the really buttery and salty?
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Does this really taste like movie theater popcorn?