BY POP-SECRET #2 in Popcorn

• Does it taste like those in the theater?2 Answers
  • Yes I love this popcorn it tastes great it pops evenly1 Answers
Jael R.
Bronx , NY
I like that they made the variety pack because some people like my grandma don't like so much butter and salt on the popcorn so she's not able to eat as much when we make the movie popcorn so I'm glad they made it as a double pack so she can have her own and feel guilt free
Michelle C.
Northlake , IL
These are my favorite! Movie theater Butter! I know very unhealthy! But these are really good! Perfect amount of flavor, Just enough.. Good price! Delicious! Especially if you stay at home to watch a move with the family. I recommend this brand of popcorn. It is really good!
Kaitlyn R.
One of my favorite things about going to the movies is POPRCORN. The movies has the best popcorn. So buttery, & salty. Just flat out deliciousness in a bowl. This popcorn taste like its from the movie theater! Just add a little bit of salt & you're good to go! Perfect for a movie night! And the packets are a perfect portion size
Carina G.
This is literally on the same level as actual movie theater popcorn. It is so buttery and salty just how I like popcorn. I eat this whenever we have movie night at our house to get a theater vibe. I love eating these with Tapatio to get add some more flavor and spiciness.
Manda p.
House Springs, MO
This is my favorite snack! I love how overly buttery it is. I have a Kroger and price chopper hard so I never really pay full price for it. Especially when coupled with coupons. Inexpensive and delicious. Not the healthiest but everyone deserves butter now and then.
Katie B.
Gadsden, AL
I am not a huge popcorn eater, so if I do eat popcorn it either has to be white cheddar flavored or movie theatre butter flavored.  I have tried all of the "buttery" popcorns from different brands and this is the only one that I really enjoy eating.  In my opinion this brand has the most authentic movie theatre butter taste. So delicious I may have to go warm some up right now!
Ashley B.
Hartford City, IN
This is a fantastic popcorn! I love it. It's a great price, too! My kids love to pop their own bags for a snack after school or late nights for a movie. It smells delicious, tastes delicious, and reminds me of being in the theater. This is my new go-to brand.
Casey W.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I love pop secret popcorn! It is definitely one of my favorite brands of microwavable popcorn. I go through so much as a college student. Extra butter is probably my favorite but movie theater is great too. Seriously one of the best brands you can get.
Britty S.
Knox, PA
Love love love popcorn is my favorite snack I love this brand because it tastes so good it has lots of butter and is just the right amount of salty taste it is really good might not be the healthiest thing in the world but it's just to good to not eat
Leslie M.
These are inexpensive and a single person portion sized so I bought some just for me to enjoy. Burned them. My microwave gets too hot too fast for the smaller portioned bags....the cooking time on the label was too long for my microwave evidently.
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Do you guys eat this with cheese?
Ashley C.
Does this popcorn have a really buttery flavor?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the movie theatre butter?
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Is the really buttery and salty?
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Does this really taste like movie theater popcorn?