BY POP-SECRET #2 in Popcorn

• Does it taste like those in the theater?2 Answers
  • Yes I love this popcorn it tastes great it pops evenly1 Answers
Keyshia C.
New York
Best light buttery popcorn ever! Pop Secret is by far my favorite popcorn. Homestyle flavor is the perfect distribution of salt and butter. The price at Walmart online is very comparable to the price in my local store plus I don't have to leave my house. Shipping was super fast too. My bestie and I would eat this popcorn for dinner and watch horror movies. If you haven't tried this popcorn then you probably should just go ahead and order a box or two from Walmart!
Lisa U.
Vandergrift, PA
Best popcorn money can buy! Usually I have to add melted butter onto my popcorn after it's popped, but never do I have to with this kind! Absolute all-time family favorite in my household!!
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
I understand the convenience of microwave popcorn but this variety does not taste like movie theater to me, let alone the grease and butter inside the bag means you have to empty the bag into a bowl to enjoy. For the cost of these bags, I would opt for seeds and air pop corn instead for a healthier (and tastier) option!
Maria R.
This is a great variety!!!! I personally prefer the Movie Theater Butter over the regular Butter because well....of course there is more butter lol. Out of a 5 day work week I probably have 3 bags over that time span. It never gets old and I think this is the best brand, best flavor and best deal. Love it. Forever a Pop Secret lover! lol
Tiffany N.
Braselton, GA
If there's no sales going on, Pop Secret is the popcorn I'm buying. Other brands can be inconsistent but I've never been disappointed by this one. The popcorn doesn't have that weird chemical aftertaste I notice in a couple of others, and there's a good amount of salt. I usually sprinkle some extra on after popping, but its not because its needed.
Serena K.
This is my all time favorite popcorn! It's so buttery and salty and taste most similar to movie theater popcorn. If you're looking for that movie style popcorn then this is what you want! You get a lot of product in the bag unlike most bags that only are filled half way or so. LOVE IT!
Christy T.
Popcorn is the number one thing I go to when I think of a movie night! Way more worth it than paying $7+ on a small popcorn in the theaters. It gives you the same feeling as being in the theater and takes just a few minutes to pop. The butter and salt is just the right amount.
Michelle C.
Northlake , IL
These are my favorite! Movie theater Butter! I know very unhealthy! But these are really good! Perfect amount of flavor, Just enough.. Good price! Delicious! Especially if you stay at home to watch a move with the family. I recommend this brand of popcorn. It is really good!
Kaitlyn R.
One of my favorite things about going to the movies is POPRCORN. The movies has the best popcorn. So buttery, & salty. Just flat out deliciousness in a bowl. This popcorn taste like its from the movie theater! Just add a little bit of salt & you're good to go! Perfect for a movie night! And the packets are a perfect portion size
Jael R.
Bronx , NY
I like that they made the variety pack because some people like my grandma don't like so much butter and salt on the popcorn so she's not able to eat as much when we make the movie popcorn so I'm glad they made it as a double pack so she can have her own and feel guilt free
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Do you guys eat this with cheese?
Ashley C.
Does this popcorn have a really buttery flavor?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the movie theatre butter?
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Is the really buttery and salty?
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Does this really taste like movie theater popcorn?