BY POP-SECRET #2 in Popcorn

• Does it taste like those in the theater?2 Answers
  • Yes I love this popcorn it tastes great it pops evenly1 Answers
Abigail J.
Houston
I really enjoy this popcorn as does the rest of my family. We love going to the movies and eat popcorn so when we watch movies at home we have to have some popcorn along too. This is a go to always. I definitely recommend it.
Kaycee C.
Fort Pierre
This is my favorite brand of microwavable popcorn! This brand always seems to have the best kind of butter, and it doesn't skimp on the amount of butter in the package. This product is relatively inexpensive and I can seem to find it at any store I shop at.
Joshua W.
Fun fact: I don't really like popcorn AT the movies. Mostly because of the price. Also because I'm watching a pricey movie, and keep dropping kernels. But at home, I love this flavor for movies or monthly PPV event treats!
Shauntai K.
Rock Falls, IL
We are a popcorn family l. My whole family loves to grab this as a snack. It is the perfect snack for all of us to relax a watch a movie and eat. It’s pretty affordable so I don’t mind them popping a couple bags at a time
Elizabeth V.
I always have a box in my pantry. Not expensive at all. I wouldn’t say this is the healthiest snack but once in a while is no big deal. Movie Theater butter is favorite flavor! Highly recommend to any popcorn lovers.
Savannah C.
Rancho Cucamonga
In my opinion, there are better options for popcorn for the same price. The butter taste very artificial which can be good if you’re into movie theater popcorn, but if you’re looking for a light snack this isn’t for you.
Ari S.
The best popcorn ever and if you like the buttery taste this is deff the best kind to get. They never disappoint and are always delicious. I normally buy at my local grocery store sine the hey always seem to be cheap.
Camille B.
Phoenix
I have never liked microwave popcorn because I always found it to be too buttery, or too salty. But, this popcorn is great. It has the perfect amount of butter and salt .The popcorn itself is also perfect it’s light, fluffy, and crunchy. And, there are usually only a few unpopped kernels left behind.
Sasa P.
Not my favorite popcorn or brand, most of the butter stayed on the bag even after shaking. The flavor was okay for “movie theater”. I just had more expectations. Not bad for the price however if you are budgeting!
Jade R.
Concord
Movie theater butter is definitely the way to go when popping popcorn at home! I absolutely love the flavor, it taste like it just came from the movie theater! That way when you are at home watching a movie you feel like you are out at the movies!
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Do you guys eat this with cheese?
Ashley C.
Does this popcorn have a really buttery flavor?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the movie theatre butter?
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Is the really buttery and salty?
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Does this really taste like movie theater popcorn?