BY POP-SECRET #2 in Popcorn

• Does it taste like those in the theater?2 Answers
  • Yes I love this popcorn it tastes great it pops evenly1 Answers
Alexandria M.
Long Beach
Movie theater is my amazing!! I love butter on my popcorn and you never go wrong with this brand! I always have it in my pantry. My favorite go to when I wanna watch movies and great when I had sleepovers when I was little
Ruby N.
Hot Springs, AR
As close to the movie theater popcorn you can get. Great amount of extra butter. Always have to make sure I was my hands after some of this. Good competitive price. Awesome taste and flavor
Mom-mommy-momma M.
The movie theater butter flavor is fantastic! The perfect amount of butter added in, great tasting , and makes a very good amount once popped ! Affordable and i recommend this to everyone !
Christie B.
Oceola
This is my step dad's go to popcorn. He use to eat this all the time. My mom would buy it in a bulk. It was never to pricey and was easy to just pop in the microwave and dump in a down.
Rhea K.
Pittstown, NJ
It was pretty good popcorn. It's the only popcorn brand we buy pretty much. It's really buttery and it's a lot better than other popcorn. Tastes so salty and buttery. Perfect snack when your craving something salty!
Tory M.
Denver, CO
Pop Secret has been my favorite brand of popcorn since I have been young. Pop Secret has the perfect amount of butter and salt already added. This brand is the closest you will get to that famous movie theater taste.
Jeanette L.
Clinton, TN
Definitely not the same as getting it at the movies, but an ok alternative. The butter can be a little gross at times, but I think it just depends on how badly I want that kind of artificial flavor. Also be prepared for a greasy mess.
Ashley R.
Clearwater
This is my favorite (and my dogs favorite) brand of popcorn. The flavor is great, plenty of butter on each piece and just the right amount in each bag! My Publix has these BOGO all the time, so I always stock up!
Otter K.
Pop Secret produces consistently fluffy and tasty popcorn that pops up really well in a variety of microwave ovens. The generously portioned bag is plenty to share around. While the Homestyle flavor is my absolute fave, the Movie Theater Butter is still quite tasty, although you will want to have napkins on hand as it is it can leave that "movie theater butter" all over your hands, lol! I would give it a five except for that, so if you PREFER super-buttery 'corn, this may be a five for you! Very convenient to use in recipes if you leave the bag sealed when you finish popping, except for the little crack at the top, and then hold the bag upside-down and shake vigourously until the kernels that didn't pop come out through the little opening. Pop Secret has surprisingly few of these "old maids," though.
Karyn G.
Stuarts Draft
This is what I go to for microwave popcorn. Pop Secret Movie Theater Butter had a great butter flavor. However, the instructions on the box still doesn’t cook it quite long enough .
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Do you guys eat this with cheese?
Ashley C.
Does this popcorn have a really buttery flavor?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the movie theatre butter?
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Is the really buttery and salty?
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Does this really taste like movie theater popcorn?