BY POP-SECRET #2 in Popcorn

• Does it taste like those in the theater?2 Answers
  • Yes I love this popcorn it tastes great it pops evenly1 Answers
Cristal M.
Aurora, CO
Super yum very good snack. It's so buttery I always run the risk of overbooking like with any bagged popcorn. I am a repeat buyer IOC this it's very affordable and toy get a good sized bag I. Every package.
Morgan W.
Evansville, IN
So super delicious. The extra buttery is by far my favorite. It always fluffy, and not a whole lot of kernels left unpopped. Nothing better than bringing the theater home with you.
Kacee p.
Lamar
Nothing has ever come close to real theater popcorn. I have tried many and haven't had any luck. I hoped this would be close but nope..... just have to keep going to the theater and getting it to go
cortney a.
This is by far the best brand that I buy. It met my expectations and was very buttery. It's affordable and often on sale I bought this from Walmart. I'd definitely buy again and recommend to others.
Amber L.
Great popcorn. We buy this all the time for our movie nights. Great affordable price for the quality and the amount of packages they get. Love the taste very buttery. I would recommend this popcorn.
Mai W.
Richmond, VA
anytime I'm at home watching a movie, you'll catch this bag of popcorn in my hands. If you turn your tv up to just the right amount and munch on this popcorn, you'll feel like you're at the movies. Just the right amount of butter!
Nadia M.
Tipton, IN
This is my favorite popcorn without having to go to the movie theatre. I love my popcorn buttery with a little salt. This is also the popcorn we purchase for events at work. It's definitely not healthy but it sure is tasty.
Marci F.
Fresno, CA
My husband eats this every night for his late night snack. A healthier option than chips, yet satisfy the craving for salt and crunch. These have a good amount of butter flavor but aren't greasy.
Krystal R.
Bronx , NY
Hands down the best brand of movie theatre buttered popcorn. It is so good and buttery and not too salty. You can definitely get it for a good price! It is delicious and I am a repeat consumer.
Manuela A.
Yummm popcorn, it's great to eat at home movie theatre, snack. Yummm. Yup it's affordable , but at the movies. It's not.theres many ingredients in the popcorn. But it okay once a day., I perfer butter or cheese.
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Do you guys eat this with cheese?
Ashley C.
Does this popcorn have a really buttery flavor?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the movie theatre butter?
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Is the really buttery and salty?
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Does this really taste like movie theater popcorn?