BY POP-SECRET #2 in Popcorn

• Does it taste like those in the theater?2 Answers
  • Yes I love this popcorn it tastes great it pops evenly1 Answers
Brooke G.
Union Grove
I switch between this and a few different kinds of popcorn. My daughter and her boyfriend have movie night at my house once or twice a week and love this while watching the movie. The price for a box is under $5 and pops well with little burning.
lee c.
Denver, NC
This is a classic popcorn that I grew up eating for movie night with my family. The movie butter flavor is the best and while it isn’t the healthiest it is a great treat for movie night. This is very affordable to
Kayla M.
Shreveport, Louisiana
If you are having a movie night at home and you wish you had movie theater popcorn, you need to buy this. I met my exact expectations. I bought mine at walmart. Thus stuff is exactly like popcorn at the movies.
Crystal N.
Big Spring
Love this popcorn! Pretty similar to movie theatres popcorn. Nice buttery flavor. Microwaveable. Tastes better than other brands that boast the movie theater claim. I recommend this if ya like a buttery popcorn.
Olesya A.
I’ve been buying this popcorn for years and it never disappoints. It’s quick, easy, and painless. It’s got the perfect amount of butter and flavor in my opinion. I will be repurchasing this popcorn for years to come
Melissa B.
Springfield
Oh lord this is my weakness. My fav midnight snack. It has better butter than other flavors and goes great with adding any seasoning to it. The back is a great size and I would probably eat it all by myself.
Misty S.
The big packs at costco i think are worth it because they last for a long time, especially if you love popcorn or like throwing parties. Movie theatre butter is my favorite bc butter makes everything magical
Autumn H.
Love this and so do my kids! We always purchase ours at Sams club because we go through so much of it! Love that it doesn’t leave a billion unpopped seeds at the bottom of the bag like other brands. Would recommend!
Kaylee H.
Rexburg, ID
I am all about the butter when it comes to my popcorn. I feel like the movie theater style has the perfect amount of butter to make it full of flavor but not overwhelming and oily. This is my go-to for movie nights.
Cristal M.
Aurora, CO
Super yum very good snack. It's so buttery I always run the risk of overbooking like with any bagged popcorn. I am a repeat buyer IOC this it's very affordable and toy get a good sized bag I. Every package.
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Do you guys eat this with cheese?
Ashley C.
Does this popcorn have a really buttery flavor?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the movie theatre butter?
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Is the really buttery and salty?
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Does this really taste like movie theater popcorn?