BY POP-SECRET #2 in Popcorn

• Does it taste like those in the theater?2 Answers
  • Yes I love this popcorn it tastes great it pops evenly1 Answers
Tanya B.
Beloit , WI
Yummmm! Now I'm craving popcorn! I'm a huge popcorn fan myself, and this is one of my favorites. It has a great butter flavor that isn't overpowering, which is important! The popcorn itself is airy (good thing) and all around has a great taste.
Kaitlyn S.
Columbus
This stuff is addicting. If anyone in the house makes some I have to go steal some of it. It’s a good thing to make for movie nights etc. but I don’t eat it regularly as a snack though because it’s so buttery that if I eat a whole bag on my own I feel so gross. (Totally worth it though)
Rhythm C.
Austin, TX
This popcorn is so good! I eat this throughout the year and can't stop! It's super buttery and makes me feel like I'm at the movies. It's pretty cheap and doesn't make me feel too guilty about the calories compared to other high calorie snacks.
Raquel H.
Covina, CA
This popcorn is delicious. We use it constantly in my house and everyone likes it from adults to kids. It’s not expensive and the flavor is great. There are different flavors to try from so the kind with no butter is on the healthier side.
Yoazin F.
Orem, UT
We always eat popcorn on Friday it's movie night for us. So we always have some popcorn in hand just for this occasion. They're amazing love the extra butter on the pop corn. They're easy to make just pop them in the microwave &a you're done
Anya D.
jonesboro
I always keep this stuff on hand in my house. It's something that just about everyone can have and it doesn't go bad. It's also an extremely affordable snack to feed a lot of people. I love the butter flavoring. If this butter isn't enough for you, I recommend their butter lovers.
Kayla B.
Virgie, KY
It actually does taste like Movie Theater popcorn. Sooo good! Turn off the lights, put on a movie, snuggle up to your S.O. and chow down. Even add some candies into the popcorn or using popcorn seasoning on top (ranch is my favorite).
Samie M.
Vista, CA
This is my boyfriends favorite brand and favorite flavor. Almost EVERY evening he has a bowl of movie theater butter pop secret popcorn. This man is addicted. Sometimes I'll sneak a handful here or there, but only when he's not watching.
Shanna F.
merced, CA
This is one of my daughters favorite snacks. The movie theatre butter is great, a bit better than other brands but also a little more expensive. Although it is tasty, we have bought the Costco brand lately because it's a better deal.
Kristy G.
West Falls, NY
I wouldn’t really compare it to actual movie popcorn because let’s be real, NOTHING is as good as real movie popcorn, but it is one of the only brands of popcorn I like. It’s available literally any store and there’s smaller boxes as well as bigger boxes too.
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Do you guys eat this with cheese?
Ashley C.
Does this popcorn have a really buttery flavor?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the movie theatre butter?
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Is the really buttery and salty?
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Does this really taste like movie theater popcorn?