BY POP-SECRET #2 in Popcorn

• Does it taste like those in the theater?2 Answers
  • Yes I love this popcorn it tastes great it pops evenly1 Answers
Marlisse T.
Manati
This popcorn is so buttery and love that bacause some other popcorn brands do not add as much butter as this brand. My husband is not a fan of popcorn in general but when he tasted this particular brand he almost left me withough eating popcorn LOL. Pop-Secret® Movie Theater Butter Popcorn
Rachel P.
Overland Park, KS
I love my buttered popcorn and this one is a good one. Popcorn is alway a healthy snack and although the butter isn't as healthy it sure does taste good. I always pop a couple bags when we watch movies or have some coworkers over for game night, everyone eats it up.
Hilary B.
This does taste just like the popcorn you get at the movies. It's a healthy snack and I really like that it comes in a box with 10 bags which are smaller for individual snacking. I pick these up at Target and would recommend this to anyone looking for a quick snack.
Amber F.
My go to brand of microwave pop corn. If another brand is on sale I’ll buy it but otherwise pop secret is my Choice. It pops great and hardly burns. The movie theater butter is my fav. It’s not as good as real move popcorn but it is as close to it as you will get
Haley C.
Portage, MI
This is the best popcorn for when you're at home watching a movie. It's always buttery, and it always is a favorite whenever my friends come over and I make popcorn. I've gotten so many people to start buying popsecret because once you try it you're sold
Lauren G.
The sales on this brand were the first thing that drew me in. The movie theater butter is delicious, and not in a "mouth-coating-gross" way. Give the bag a quick shake right out of the microwave to evenly coat the popcorn and avoid a butter-buildup.
Sarah W.
Every weekend night my kids ask for popcorn! Anytime we watch a movie this is a no brained. They live the flavor and that they can eat a whole huge bowl themselves. This brand pops consistently and isn’t as great on the little hands as some others
Cassi M.
Barberton, OH
We love pop- Secret pop corn we love how buttery it is and that is always pop's fluffy like popcorn should pop. We eat this as snack's when we watch movies sometimes we even make it to go as a side dish for lunch. This is my family's favorite brand.
Whitney L.
['Brookhaven', 'GA'], GA
Mmmm, just like the movies! I definitely prefer my popcorn buttery, so this is a good option for that. I do prefer already popped popcorn vs. microwave popcorn. But this is definitely the more affordable option at Publix. It's worth a try for sure.
Tanya B.
Beloit , WI
Yummmm! Now I'm craving popcorn! I'm a huge popcorn fan myself, and this is one of my favorites. It has a great butter flavor that isn't overpowering, which is important! The popcorn itself is airy (good thing) and all around has a great taste.
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Do you guys eat this with cheese?
Ashley C.
Does this popcorn have a really buttery flavor?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the movie theatre butter?
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Is the really buttery and salty?
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Does this really taste like movie theater popcorn?