BY POP-SECRET #2 in Popcorn

• Does it taste like those in the theater?2 Answers
  • Yes I love this popcorn it tastes great it pops evenly1 Answers
Katherine T.
Memphis, TN
Pop secret popcorn is the best microwave popcorn! I love that it has the right balance of butter and salt. Also this brand has less unpopped corn than other brands.
This also makes a great late night snack!
Cani D.
Georgiana
Pop-secret is the only one I buy. I don’t what it is but, the taste is so different from the rest the of them. The other popcorn taste like plastic. I put hot sauce on mines and these taste better. I would tell everyone to get these.
Nicole F.
Garden City S, NY
I love pop secret it’s my favorite type of popcorn!! It’s soooooo buttery and delicious and it’s my fav to eat when watching a movie (it’s pretty much a must have) I highly recommend this popcorn!!!
Arbrea S.
New Castle, DE
these are delicious and have the movie theater taste !! they are a really great price and usually come with pretty cool deals . you can add your favorite toppings , my personal favorite is cheese and hot sauce and it is a terrific snack !
M Christina M.
Great quick guilty pleasure. You have to really make sure to get your Cook time down. I find it’s best to listen to the kernels popping frequency. If you can count a couple of seconds between intervals pause your microwave. My popcorn usually takes just under three minutes.
ShyAnn J.
Lamar, MO
Ahh the comfort of the movies at home. Nothing beats it. I constantly find myself snacking on popcorn when nothing else sounds good and this brand is the closest thing to movie popcorn I’ve ever tasted! I would definitely purchase some for your next stay at home movie night!
Autumn D.
Galloway, OH
This is the only popcorn I will buy! It taste like it came straight from the movies, without all the hassle of going to the movies. It has all the butter and salt that you'd get from a movie theater popcorn machine. If I had a choice this would always be my go to snack!
Mallorie L.
I love how buttery this is, nice and big kernels all of them coated nicely in that flavor. This is a great snack, whether it's just in the middle of the afternoon or while you're watching a movie. Definitely a fave in our house, totally recommend this flavor of pop secret
maggie s.
Movie theater styled popcorn is the best popcorn ever. It's the perfect amount of butter and crunchiness. It met my expectations. It not expensive it's actually very affordable. I would recommend to my family.
Marlisse T.
Manati
This popcorn is so buttery and love that bacause some other popcorn brands do not add as much butter as this brand. My husband is not a fan of popcorn in general but when he tasted this particular brand he almost left me withough eating popcorn LOL. Pop-Secret® Movie Theater Butter Popcorn
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Do you guys eat this with cheese?
Ashley C.
Does this popcorn have a really buttery flavor?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the movie theatre butter?
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Is the really buttery and salty?
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Does this really taste like movie theater popcorn?