BY POP-SECRET #2 in Popcorn

• Does it taste like those in the theater?2 Answers
  • Yes I love this popcorn it tastes great it pops evenly1 Answers
Saige A.
logan
Pop secret is my families favorite popcorn. It's popcorn has a tasteful amount of butter and salt. It's perfect for an at home movie night. I can just stick it in the microwave under the popcorn setting and I don't have to worry about it burning. The bag is always full, not too many kernels left in the bottom.
Destinée H.
Aylett, VA
Replicating that movie theater experience can be tough, but I look to no other brand than Pop-Secret for my popcorn. No matter the occasion whether I’m watching a movie, a YouTube video or studying, this is my go to snack when I’m craving extra buttery popcorn.
Ashley B.
Hamburg, NY
If you love movie theater popcorn don't spend a fortune at the theatre when you can have it right at home for half the price ... this is a perfect snack when lounging around watching Netflix or movies.. I would recommended this to any popcorn lover out there!!
Lanie G.
This has been my go-to popcorn through my four years of college. Nothing else has that same, buttery, movie theater taste like Pop-Secret does. I have a difficult time finding the right amount of time to get all the kernels to pop, but overall it’s delicious.
Champagne H.
Cedar Falls, IA
huge popcorn fan and will literally eat this for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. I can eat the whole bag sometimes, but if I don't I will save it for the next day because it still tastes good! I love lots of butter too and this one has the perrrfect amount.
Ally K.
This is the only microwave popcorn I buy- taste and flavor (butter + salty ness) is the next best thing to what you get at the movies, but half the price and not too buttery or dry. Perfect for game and movie nights with friends or to eat as a quick snack.
Chelsea C.
Defiance , OH
Love love love this popcorn! We always have the biggest box available at Walmart in our pantry (along with like 10 other kinds 😂🤦‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️) it is affordable and has a great taste! It’s done in a matter of seconds and if you really want to you can share.
Barbie💋[X] K.
norman
I was expecting this to be a little more buttery, my expectations were set too high which didn’t make me as happy with it. The popcorn itself had a great flavor, the bags are a good size and I love their bright colored boxes, definitely turns your head.
Jayla P.
phildelphia
It’s good but it’s not that extreme buttery that I like I honest don’t think it tastes like movie theater popcorn beacuse almost nothing can beat that but I have brought the quiet a few times but there could honestly add a light but more butter
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
You can notttt ever go wrong with popcorn. It isn’t that unhealthy and you can eat it all night without feeling like you’re cheating your diet. This popcorn tastes just like the movie theater’s pop corn!🍿 Very delicious and they come in a wide variety of flavors! Pop-Secret® Movie Theater Butter Popcorn❤️
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Do you guys eat this with cheese?
Ashley C.
Does this popcorn have a really buttery flavor?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the movie theatre butter?
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Is the really buttery and salty?
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Does this really taste like movie theater popcorn?