BY POP-SECRET #2 in Popcorn

• Does it taste like those in the theater?2 Answers
  • Yes I love this popcorn it tastes great it pops evenly1 Answers
Tanya H.
Deltona, FL
I am a huge fan of salty popcorn, and this really hits the spot when I have those cravings! Sometimes it’s hard to eat the whole bag though because it’s so salty. It makes you want to drink sooo much water afterwards! But it’s nice and crunchy and delicious. Really good if you don’t wanna go to the movies!
Grace C.
Columbia
This brand does movie theatre butter right. It is so flavorful and salty and a little bit messy because of how much butter is in it. It is absolutely not healthy but really is comparable to movie theatre popcorn (and cheaper too!) I would recommend if you want to have the movie theatre popcorn flavor at home
Savvy L.
Central, SC
This is my favorite microwave popcorn to keep around the house. The butter flavor is strong and not artificial tasting. I recommend making sure you consume it while it’s hot. I think it’s one of the better popcorn brands around. I even tell my friends to buy this one when they’re wondering which one to buy
Cheryl H.
Glendale, AZ
Movie theater flavor is the best I've ever found! Makes me feel like I'm at a theater! Love the butter vs kernel ratio, it's perfect! Great buy, I've even thought about trying to sneak it in to movies, it's that good!
Anna M.
Battle Creek, MI
BEST flavored popcorn from this brand. I love extra buttery popcorn, although this may not be the best snack for someone who is dieting or looking for low sodium or carbs. I enjoy this as a guilty pleasure and I am a salty fiend so if you need something salty and delicious, this is for you!
Hailey L.
My grab and go for almost any occasion. This popcorn is so tasty it's like you're actually in a movie theater. The only downside is that occasionally the butter will leave an oily film in your mouth that I have only gotten rid of by brushing my teeth. But delicious and I would recommend.
Camille W.
This is my favorite popcorn. It seriously tastes just like the movies. I know a lot of them claim that but this one really does. It’s really not that expensive. I recommend getting the snack size because it’s the perfect amount. If you’re in the mood for movie theater popcorn, this is it.
Paige B.
Louisville, KY
Perfect for movie night. Tastes just popcorn you can get at the movie theatre. Never burns in the microwave and easy to transport into a bowl. I always pick mine up at my local Kroger. Would recommend.
Mariah B.
Port Angeles , WA
I am SUCH a big popcorn lover. I used to snack on it on the weekends with my grandma while watching the jewelry channel when I was younger. There is absolutely nothing better than “movie theater butter” it’s to die for.
Krystle K.
ST. PAUL, MN
Nothing is as good as the real movie theater pop corn, but this box right here is as close as it gets. No other brand compares, add a little salt and you are as close as you will get. Sometimes when I was a special treat I add garlic salt and get a little different treat and flavor.
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Do you guys eat this with cheese?
Ashley C.
Does this popcorn have a really buttery flavor?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the movie theatre butter?
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Is the really buttery and salty?
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Does this really taste like movie theater popcorn?