BY POP-SECRET #2 in Popcorn

• Pop-Secret® Movie Theater Butter Popcorn does it taste li...4 Answers
  • Does it taste like those in the theater?2 Answers
  • Yes I love this popcorn it tastes great it pops evenly1 Answers
Emily W.
I’ve worked in a movie theater for over 4 years, so I’ve become very close with movie theater butter. And i have got to say, that no matter what you do or buy from the market it will never be the same... but this product is still very good for those of you super oily buttery product fans. I personally rarely eat it because of how fatty it is, but to each their own!
This microwave popcorn is great when my four kids have movie night with there friend. It seems that I can't pop it fast enough. There are times I buy other brands and my children won't eat them. I like buying pop corn because my children like the taste. I buy it for them because my children are on the heavy side and I know that popcorn is high in fiber and I don't worry if they eat too much of it.
Brittnee S.
Williamstown, NJ
The amount of butter on the popcorn is amazing! I love my popcorn super buttery and I didn't know that you could get something so good tasting in a box pre-packaged and all. It's a great snack for sitting down having a movie night or just having popcorn in general! Just add salt!
Erica M.
Sedgewickville, MO
I am a huge fan of movie theatre popcorn, but I know I can't get that at the snap of my fingers. I always have a box of this on hand for movie night. It is so buttery. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because I know it isn't healthy.
Kamrie M.
Moreno Valley
I've tried multiple brands of popcorn that I've heard are better than Pop-Secret and I just wasn't as satisfied. My husband & I love to enjoy a bag of this while watching a movie or our favorite TV shows. We enjoy this with a little big of white cheddar seasoning powder. I would recommend others to try this brand as well.
Ahzahdeh N.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm a sucker for popcorn with butter. Give me alllll the butter. This popcorn definitely doesn't disappoint. I have noticed if you don't keep your eye on it, the bag will burn, so just listen closely to popping sounds. The only thing these lack are a bit of salt, but if you have some popcorn salt handy it's great!
Mari L.
Milwaukee, WI
I honestly don’t eat popcorn but when I do I always buy this brand I don’t know if it’s because it’s the main brand that they sell in the store but I think it is very yummy very buttery very flavorful not a big fan of popcorn but when my children watch movies I always buy this brand very affordable and can’t go wrong with popcorn
4373 F.
New Orleans, LA
This is my families favorite brand of pop corn. I keep some at home and work. I am a repeat customer. The price is reasonable and meets our expectations. There is a variety so if you want a healthier choice, its available. I would recommend you try this brand of popcorn.
Lyndsay W.
Doylestown, OH
This was my go to microwave popcorn brand for a very very long time. Popcorn has always been my favorite snack. I found that it was hit or miss sometimes with how buttery the popcorn was. It definitely wasn’t even throughout the bag. That being said, it does taste really good. Buttery and salty. Super easy to make.
Melanie B.
Bronx, NY
i miss these so much. i wish my store will sell them again but now the only way to get them is at a supermarket and what not but it's worth the trip cause it's amazing and taste so amazing and is perfect for a movie night especially with your family
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Do you guys eat this with cheese?
Ashley C.
Does this popcorn have a really buttery flavor?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the movie theatre butter?
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Is the really buttery and salty?
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Does this really taste like movie theater popcorn?