BY POP-SECRET #2 in Popcorn

• Does it taste like those in the theater?2 Answers
  • Yes I love this popcorn it tastes great it pops evenly1 Answers
Kellyanne D.
Kendall Park, NJ
If you like the taste of buttery goodness then this is the popcorn for you. It tastes just like movie theater popcorn so it makes you feel like you’re right there without paying the ridiculous amount.
Danielle C.
Safety Harbor, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
We’ve tried so many different brands but this is by far the tastiest and most consistent brand. So flavorful. We do@movie night at least once a week and split two bags between the three of us and veg out!
Holly S.
Laurel
We love popcorn in this house!!! When the kids are hungry and it's almost time for supper, I let them have some popcorn because it doesn't ruin their appetite before hand.
Courtney H.
Lawton, OK
So so yummy. The closest I’ve ever come to popcorn that tastes like it came from the movies! The perfect amount of buttery salty goodness. Easy to make. Would recommend!
Katherine B.
Searcy, AR
I love how buttery this popcorn is! It's still for a slightly different texture than movie theater popcorn, because that can't really be relocated, but it's perfect for an at home movie night.
Kristi G.
Yukon, OK
Oh my goodness this stuff is so good! It’s the perfect amount of butter and salt. I’ll pop a bag to eat myself or with the whole family. Popcorn is an affordable treat
Debbie D.
Atascadero, CA
I always grab this pop corn because its light fluffy
And of course the extra butter makes the taste so super good,love a good Netflix and me some pop corn with butter.
Ashley H.
Gastonia, NC
I. Love. This. Popcorn. Ever since Disney announced that they use Pop-Secret, I always have a little slice of "home" when I leave from there. This is my favorite popcorn.
Kate T.
Doylestown
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
I like to mix this in with the home style popcorn for the perfect movie watching mix. Between the extra butter on this popcorn, and the extra salt on the home style, it’s an amazing combo
Keli H.
Burton
In my opinion this is the best popcorn out there. It is the only one that I will buy multiple times in a row! I love the taste it is the most buttery and amazing!
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Do you guys eat this with cheese?
Ashley C.
Does this popcorn have a really buttery flavor?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the movie theatre butter?
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Is the really buttery and salty?
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Does this really taste like movie theater popcorn?