BY POP-SECRET #2 in Popcorn

• Pop-Secret® Movie Theater Butter Popcorn does it taste li...4 Answers
  • Does it taste like those in the theater?2 Answers
  • Yes I love this popcorn it tastes great it pops evenly1 Answers
Ingri R.
Great popcorn to eat while chilling at home on Netflix watching a good movie or show. The movie theater popcorn is my favorite flavor from all. I would say it tastes better than the actual movie theaters popcorn.
Angie R.
Aurora, IL
When it comes to popcorn I like it cheap and buttery! My go to is Pop-Secret® Movie Theater Butter Popcorn whether it's for movie night or a snack between meals. Once I smell it, I have to have it.
Katelyn A.
Suquamish, WA
Purchased at: Target
My favorite buttery snack! Crunchy yummy goodness. Great price! Never is disappointed when eating this for a snack. Great for a movie night in with your partner or family, everyone will enjoy it! I’d recommend.
Delilah P.
St. Marys City
Purchased at: Walmart
It pretty much has the same amount of butter as the “extra butter” box, so don’t be fooled into thinking it’s actually different. Besides my issue with that, it’s my favorite brand of popcorn and tastes great.
Ashley K.
Hemet, CA
This brand is good. It is Not the best but it's fast and easy on movie night!! I love how buttery it is. Most popcorn has no where near enough butter and this hits the right spot!
Nikki P.
Cleveland, OK
If I could eat this for every meal I would. I love popcorn especially the buttery deliciousness of this brand! It’s almost as good as going to the movies and moderately priced 😆
Kourtney B.
Ava, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this popcorn! It has a lot buttery flavor that makes it taste so good. It’s affordable as well! I’m never disappointed with this popcorn and would definitely recommend to others. It’s a great snack.
Kayla U.
Plainfield, IN
I love this popcorn! It’s a great price and it is the perfect snack! Popcorn is my favorite snack and I love the flavor of it! It’s super cheap and tastes like it’s from the movie theater! Great product
Arika S.
Newark, DE
Are there really other brands of popcorn on the market? Lol no but on a serious note this brand has nailed microwave popcorn & they got it right with the amount of butter as well.
Amy V.
My family’s favorite to go popcorn. I would say these are at a very affordable price. My siblings loves to get these just to snack on. I think that the popcorn itself is okay and I would recommend it.
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Do you guys eat this with cheese?
Ashley C.
Does this popcorn have a really buttery flavor?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the movie theatre butter?
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Is the really buttery and salty?
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Does this really taste like movie theater popcorn?