BY POP-SECRET #2 in Popcorn

• Does it taste like those in the theater?2 Answers
  • Yes I love this popcorn it tastes great it pops evenly1 Answers
Ashley S.
Purchased at: Target
So yummy! I made a bag and ate about 1/4 as a snack. I put the rest in a ziplock and it is still good a week later. Affordable and stays fresh. I eat a handful at a time as a snack
Christal P.
Poland , IN
Purchased at: Walmart
Who doesn't love movie theater butter popcorn? Now I can get it and have it at home anytime I want it! Pop Secret movie theater butter popcorn has that buttery taste and a lot of it. This is the only kind I purchase now.
Francesca T.
Westminster , CO
Purchased at: Walmart
These are easy for movie night and delicious. We have bought these many times. My daughters favorite treat. She asks for movie night all the time. Definitely for the pop corn. We recommend them for a buttery salty treat.
Angelina P.
Streamwood, IL
Love the extra butter on the move theatre butter popcorn. Great for a snack that satisfying a savory craving. The only downside was there were lots of kernals left at the bottom of the bag.
K.c. K.
Mount Pleasant, UT
I love getting popcorn at the movie theater. I decided to try this out and fell in love. I love that I can get movie theater quality popcorn at home and it only takes a few minutes to make.
Victoria O.
Raymondville
Best popcorn ..popcorn time is anytime... Love it mostly all of it pops just a few kernels left.. Great flavor not to salty perfect on the extra butter... Also love the kettle corn flavor!
Reanell V.
Corp Christi, TX
I really like this brand of popcorn. This movie theatre popcorn tastes the same as the double butter popcorn. It tastes great, but not different. The value of this popcorn is really good!
Adrinne D.
Purchased at: Walmart
When I’m shopping for popcorn I always buy Pop-Secret Movie Theater Butter Popcorn. It’s the best most delicious snacking. It is a little greasy with all the butter, but that’s the fun part. Sometimes we mix in M&Ms.
Amy W.
warsaw
Movie theater butter is the best. I get so mad cause I have a kid who wants to lick the inside of the bag! Gross! But that’s what makes the popcorn good. Not quite movie theater, but for microwave it does the trick.
Danielle R.
Evansville, IN
Pop secret is good but not my favorite.
It was a good snack but seemed a little overdone once popped.
I did enjoy the butter flavor.
I wouldn’t say it’s healthy but good in moderation.
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Do you guys eat this with cheese?
Ashley C.
Does this popcorn have a really buttery flavor?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the movie theatre butter?
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Is the really buttery and salty?
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Does this really taste like movie theater popcorn?