BY POP-SECRET #2 in Popcorn

• Does it taste like those in the theater?2 Answers
  • Yes I love this popcorn it tastes great it pops evenly1 Answers
Maria S.
Purchased at: Walmart
You know this is just ICONIC and there the best for watching a movie or even when your watching tv,Netflix,YouTube or even Hulu. I always have these around these are great I looove them so much sometimes they can be a little bit to buttery but it’s fine.
Maribel R.
Palmdale
Purchased at: Walgreens
We can be so busy I have no time to go to the movie theaters, so we like to purchase the movie theater flavored popcorn (I know the butter is not the same but the taste is a bit similar). It’s a pretty tasty savory snack that we always enjoy when we have friends over or when we watch a movie. I love this brand since I was little.
Nadia K.
Los Angeles
Purchased at: Target
The smell of this popcorn makes you feel like you are in a movie theater. Makes your at home movie experience even better.
marteka f.
Winston-Salem
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the flavor and how it taste like butter. Great for in home or taking to work for lunch. The price is also great for this product.
Elizabeth K.
Clay, NY
Buttery and salty, the perfect late night snack!! Pops evenly in the bag and rarely burns.
Nikita M.
Winnetka, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the buttery flavor on Pop-Secret Movie Theater Butter popcorn. Dislike how it has too many kernels.
Maci C.
S Charleston, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
Sooooo good & soooo buttery! Good price, always a good healthy snack, easy to eat and bring along places.
Catherine S.
Frankfort
Purchased at: Kroger
Perfect for a snack or for a treat while watching a show or movie. A household favorite for the kids and it's also filling.
Crystal C.
Maricopa , AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
The family’s favorite. They go through a bag of this stuff a day! They would all eat their own bag if I let them! I personally don’t eat it, I don’t like the chemical taste it has. But they could careless 🤷🏻‍♀️ My husband buys it for them.
Roberta M.
Minden, NV
Ui. Não gostei. Essa pipoca não passou pela minha aprovação. Aliás, eu acho que ela bem chega a ser pipoca de verdade devido à quantidade de ingredientes ruins. Ela é amarela, cheia de gordura é muito salgada
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Do you guys eat this with cheese?
Ashley C.
Does this popcorn have a really buttery flavor?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the movie theatre butter?
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Is the really buttery and salty?
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Does this really taste like movie theater popcorn?