BY POP-SECRET #2 in Popcorn

• Yes I love this popcorn it tastes great it pops evenly1 Answers
Ashley G.
ashburn
Purchased at: Target
Just like popcorn from the movie theater. So buttery, crisp and delicious right out of the microwave
Catherine S.
Frankfort
Purchased at: Kroger
Perfect for a snack or for a treat while watching a show or movie. A household favorite for the kids and it's also filling.
Nikita M.
Winnetka, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the buttery flavor on Pop-Secret Movie Theater Butter popcorn. Dislike how it has too many kernels.
Elizabeth K.
Clay, NY
Buttery and salty, the perfect late night snack!! Pops evenly in the bag and rarely burns.
Vicki R.
Cincinnati
This is a total cheat snack for me but I thoroughly enjoy this popcorn and will just make a meal out of a bag of this.
marteka f.
Winston-Salem
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the flavor and how it taste like butter. Great for in home or taking to work for lunch. The price is also great for this product.
Nadia K.
Los Angeles
Purchased at: Target
The smell of this popcorn makes you feel like you are in a movie theater. Makes your at home movie experience even better.
Victoria D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Favorite popcorn. Cheap and has a great amount of butter, I like my popcorn super buttery so this is perfect. Love sitting on the couch with a movie on and snacking on some pop secret pop corn 💗
Maribel R.
Palmdale
Purchased at: Walgreens
We can be so busy I have no time to go to the movie theaters, so we like to purchase the movie theater flavored popcorn (I know the butter is not the same but the taste is a bit similar). It’s a pretty tasty savory snack that we always enjoy when we have friends over or when we watch a movie. I love this brand since I was little.
Nicole A.
Emerson, NJ
Perfect popcorn for a stay at home movie night or just a quick snack. I sometimes bring a bag of these to work with me to heat up in the microwave to share as a snack with my coworkers. It's a classic snack that I will continue to buy!
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Do you guys eat this with cheese?
Ashley C.
Does this popcorn have a really buttery flavor?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the movie theatre butter?
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Is the really buttery and salty?
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Does this really taste like movie theater popcorn?