BY POP-SECRET #2 in Popcorn

• Does it taste like those in the theater?2 Answers
  • Yes I love this popcorn it tastes great it pops evenly1 Answers
Bryane C.
Johnstown
I just love popcorn the more butter the better.  I love the way it smells, tastes, and I just really enjoy it as an everyday snack.
Ana R.
Longmont, CO
I don’t know why, but I’m changing a regular dinner for popcorn. This one was one of that I most like, it’s not healthy because has a lot of fat things, but it tastes pretty good.
Amber W.
SPRINGTOWN, TX
2,049 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
So far, this product is a hit in our household. The pop secret movie theater butter popcorn claims it contains no preservatives, flavors, or dyes, so that's a plus for me. It has a savory, buttery flavor. This product tends to offer online rebates for purchase, which makes it more affordable. Definitely worth trying!
Chelsey F.
Mesa, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
Tastes even better than the popcorn you get at a theater. Pop it, sit down and watch a movie at home!
Allison B.
Purchased at: Target
It claims to taste just like movie theater popcorn, but it never does. It just has a more intense butter/salt flavor.
Stephanie S.
Conroe, TX
Purchased at: Kroger
Perfect snack and can feed all of us with one bag. We usually wait until it is on sale so it isnt a frequent occurence
Ahlivia M.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
There ain't nothing like a big bag of buttery popcorn!! I am forever having movie night and what's a movie without the best popcorn around.
Dana S.
lansing
Purchased at: Walmart
Yessss movie theater popcorn is the sh*t! We always pop a few bags when it’s movie night.
Stephanie D.
Wilton, CT
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Buttery, salty.... what else can you ask for with popcorn? I wish it wasn’t as greasy, but it is a necessity for the butter flavor.
S S.
26218
Purchased at: Walmart
This popcorn has the perfect amount of butter. It tastes good and is something my whole family can sit and enjoy.
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Do you guys eat this with cheese?
Ashley C.
Does this popcorn have a really buttery flavor?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the movie theatre butter?
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Is the really buttery and salty?
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Does this really taste like movie theater popcorn?