BY POP-SECRET #2 in Popcorn

• Yes I love this popcorn it tastes great it pops evenly1 Answers
Megan W.
Malverne, NY
Purchased at: Target
Love this popcorn!!! It’s so good for watching a movie at night or even just snacking on throughout the day! The flavor is so good and there is the perfect amount of butter!!! It does need salt if you like salt on your popcorn!!!
⋒ C.
Lakewood, CO
I eat popcorn all the time it's my go-to snack I absolutely love it and on top of that it's healthy and inexpensive. I don't only eat popcorn at night I'll pop it in the afternoon and store some in a baggie for my kids
Alexa G.
Fairfield, OH
There is NOTHING better than eating popcorn while watching a movie. It's my favorite thing about a movie theater that i can enjoy right at home! It's just buttery enough to taste like real movie theater stuff.
nicole m.
77 carmell st belleville mi
Pop Secret Movie Theater Butter Popcorn tastes just like the popcorn you get at the movie theater.  It is delicious and has pop corn and butter as the ingredients.  Perfect snack for a movie night with the family.  I love this brand of popcorn!  I believe everyone should try it.
Kayla H.
N Grosvenordale , CT
Purchased at: Walmart
Best popcorn out there. Has plenty of butter so you don’t have to add anything like other brands. Each bag makes plenty of popcorn for two people to share. Not pricey at all but even if they were, I would still buy a box every time I shop! These do not last long in our house
Amy W.
Menomonie
Ok, this isn't the best for you pop corn snack.  It is full of butter, saturated fats, and salt.  That said, it is oh so good.  Eating the whole bag is not a problem.  I think it is the best microwave popcorn out there myself.  Family favorite and will always buy again.
Mari Q.
National City, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I enjoy pop secret movie theater butter popcorn it's fast in the microwave. The buttery flavor makes me feel like theater popcorn. It's flaky crunch n satisfying. The kernals pop up nice n big must buy this n make it a movie night at home.
Latasha P.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Cheap and delicious popcorn their great for movie night especially if it’s a lot of kids because popcorn be going fast. These taste amazing and because their so affordable I am able to host movie night and have enough for everyone.
Cristina D.
Lincoln Park , MI
Purchased at: Walgreens
I can never find popcorn that has enough butter for my likings and I finally found it! This popcorn is so good I eat it multiple times a week! My son is a popcorn addict and we both love this stuff! So yummy.
Zoriya K.
Dover, DE
I watch a lot of movies at home. This is definitely my go-to for in home snacks to just curl up on the couch and munch on. Closest comparison to actual movie pop corn which I love. I have a hard time finding super buttery microwave popcorn.
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Do you guys eat this with cheese?
Ashley C.
Does this popcorn have a really buttery flavor?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the movie theatre butter?
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Is the really buttery and salty?
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Does this really taste like movie theater popcorn?