BY POP-SECRET #2 in Popcorn

• Pop-Secret® Movie Theater Butter Popcorn does it taste li...4 Answers
  • Does it taste like those in the theater?2 Answers
  • Yes I love this popcorn it tastes great it pops evenly1 Answers
Alex P.
This stuff taste so good but you can almost taste how bad it is for you. It is better than other brands of popcorn that I have tried. It is fluffy yet crunchy at the same time. I eat this mostly at work but probably wouldn't buy it for my house to snack on regularly.
⋒ C.
Lakewood, CO
I eat popcorn all the time it's my go-to snack I absolutely love it and on top of that it's healthy and inexpensive. I don't only eat popcorn at night I'll pop it in the afternoon and store some in a baggie for my kids
Megan W.
Malverne, NY
Purchased at: Target
Love this popcorn!!! It’s so good for watching a movie at night or even just snacking on throughout the day! The flavor is so good and there is the perfect amount of butter!!! It does need salt if you like salt on your popcorn!!!
keely r.
Forks, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these!! The butter is so amazing the the taste is so bold! I definitely recommend this popcorn to everyone
kristin c.
Moundsville, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
Move theater butter popcorn tastes just like it says, like movie theater popcorn with butter. Delicious and buttery.
Jaime F.
Middleboro, MA
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
This popcorn is our go to for an after school snack or during family movie night. Light, airy popcorn with mouth watering salt and butter.
Melissa N.
Honor, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
The most buttery popcorn you're gonna get without going to the movies or buying one of those butter toppers
Nikki T.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Super yummy movie theater butter popcorn! pop secret is great quality popcorn for a relatively good price. A little more spendy that other brands but still good priced!
Angela B.
madison, al
Our whole family enjoys this popcorn. It's sooo buttery. Taste salty. Love it popped fresh or even after it cools down mixed with m&ms
Alee L.
Anderson, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
More butter the better! I have the cooking time down perfect for my microwave. I can eat a bag a day. Movies and popcorn are the best combo.
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Do you guys eat this with cheese?
Ashley C.
Does this popcorn have a really buttery flavor?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the movie theatre butter?
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Is the really buttery and salty?
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Does this really taste like movie theater popcorn?