BY POP-SECRET #2 in Popcorn

• Pop-Secret® Movie Theater Butter Popcorn does it taste li...4 Answers
  • Does it taste like those in the theater?2 Answers
  • Yes I love this popcorn it tastes great it pops evenly1 Answers
Pop-Secret® Movie Theater Butter Popcorn
We always buy this popcorn.we absolutely love it! The price is great as well
Lauren F.
Port St Lucie, FL
This popcorn is the best and actually does taste like its from the theaters
Michele G.
Julian, WV
This is only kind I can find that my husband will eat. I love this product!
Gurdeep K.
86-59 109st richmond hill, NY
Make me comfortable when I am watching a movie! Great snack for good movie!
Lucette C.
Purchased at: Publix
My all time favorite! The more buttery the better! It may not be a healthy option but makes me feel like I’m at the movies without having to spend so much.
Dakota B.
North St Paul, MN
It is fine. I am not really a popcorn person. A box of this just ended up in my house so we ate some. My boyfriend loves it though. He would definitely recommend it. It also does taste like movie theater pop corn which is a plus!
Abigail M.
Westbrook
I love popcorn with butter, but not too much butter. This kind was absolutely delicious. I keep buying it over and over again and eat this almost every single day. Popcorn with butter is really the only way to go.
Olivia O.
Reading, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite microwave popcorn! It’s light, buttery and pops great! I’ve eaten this popcorn ever since I was a little girl. Very nostalgic for me!
Kira S.
Brooklyn, NY
As an addict of popcorn in general, I would like to award myself as being a popcorn expert, from freshly popped to store bought. If I get this brand, I always ensure to grab the Movie Theater Butter. Please make sure to always check from where you are getting it from. I have noticed that when I purchase from certain stores even if the expiration date is far off, it would still taste differently than from others.
Connor W.
Orlando, FL
I ALWAYS have this popcorn in my pantry. It is hands down the best popcorn in the grocery store. I may be slightly obsessed.
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Do you guys eat this with cheese?
Ashley C.
Does this popcorn have a really buttery flavor?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the movie theatre butter?
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Is the really buttery and salty?
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Does this really taste like movie theater popcorn?